IT Audit Supervisor
Posted on: May 15, 2020
Description Job Description:Leidos' Corporate Internal Audit
Department currently has an opening for an IT Audit Supervisor
located in Reston VA. In this role, you will be part of a team
responsible for planning and performing information systems,
operational, internal control, corporate compliance, and SOX 404
- Design and conduct IT, governance, compliance, and security
audit programs by understanding organization objectives, structure,
policies, processes, internal controls, and external
- For scheduled audits assist in the risk assessment, planning,
and audit program development processes. Actively participate in
planning, entrance, and/or exit meetings.
- Complete audit work papers by documenting audit tests and
- Document systems, processes, and controls using
- Understand and communicate the downstream impact on the
business of control deficiencies.
- Identify and recommend business process changes resulting in
strengthened internal controls as it relates to operations,
compliance or reporting objectives.
- Collect and analyze complex data, evaluating information and
systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Perform risk analysis of functions and activities to determine
the nature of operations and adequacy of the system of internal
control to achieve established objectives.
- Plan, participate in/or execute assigned SOX testing and
special projects. Preparation of SOX plans, scheduling and
- Work closely with clients' business, technical and project
- Provide oral or written reports for each audit as directed by
the Senior Manager, expressing an opinion on the adequacy of the
internal control structure and its ability to support the goals and
objectives at the client.
- Perform technical reviews of application controls to identify
new/emerging risks and evaluate the impact of these risks within
the overall control environment.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities
to meet deadlines.
- Conduct special purpose or consulting assignments.
- Supervise and mentor junior team members.REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related
discipline and 5-7 years of relevant hands-on experience in IT
- Prior experience should include auditing IT General Controls
and experience performing application reviews, process reviews and
- Must be a self-starter, have the capability to lead, start and
complete assignments with the help of a team or individually, and
work closely with middle and senior level management in order to
meet engagement objectives.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology,
concepts, and practices.
- Experience in creating assessment/audit programs.
- Skill in planning and project management.
- Experience in using CAAT, such as ACL or IDEA.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel (advanced), PowerPoint, Access and
- Ability to work independently under general supervision with
considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Effective verbal and written communications, including active
listening skills and skill in presenting findings and
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working
relationships with co-workers, staff and clients, and to work
effectively in a professional team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable working multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic, ability to remain independent and objective
at all times.
- FAMILIARITY with one or more of the following technologies is
required: Workday Human Resources, Oracle Database, Red Hat, Linux,
Active Directory, Windows, J2EE, network / internet security, SQL
server database, Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense,
Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Cognos, OBIEE,
virtualization / cloud computing, computer forensics, Sage.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security
- Dual major in Computer Science or MIS and Accounting.
- Consulting or "Big4" experience.
- CISA, CIA, CFE, CISSP, CRISC, CRMA, ITIL or COBIT are highly
- Experience working on Government Contracting engagements.
- Experience performing HIPPA, PCI or FISMA assessments.
- Knowledge of and experience in utilizing various methodologies
and frameworks, including IPPF, ITAF, COBIT, COSO, ITIL, PCI, ISO
20000 and/or ISO 27001/27002.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in administration or
assessment of firewalls, LAN, WAN, operating systems (Windows,
Linux, etc.), databases, SaaS and other technologies.External
Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level
Required:NoneTravel:Yes, 25% of the timeScheduled Weekly
Family:Internal AuditLeidos is a Fortune 500-- information
technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader
working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense,
intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The
company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government
and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos
reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the
fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit
.Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's
why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of
the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include
competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income
Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available
.Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information
at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will
communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a
Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be
from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other
personal information, please report the email to .All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship,
religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis
prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , IT Audit Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!