Associate IT Auditor
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos' Corporate Internal Audit
Department currently has an opening for an Associate IT Auditor
located in Reston VA. In this role, you will be part of a team
responsible for planning and performing information systems,
operational, internal control, corporate compliance, and SOX 404
- Participate in and/or conducts Information Technology audits,
Sarbanes-Oxley Reviews, investigations, and other
operational/compliance audits, ranging from detailed testing to
evaluating and establishing audit scopes.
- Evaluate processes and controls and draft management comments
- Participate in the modification/development of audit
- Take responsibility for overall completion of assigned audit
areas of engagements, from planning to wrap-up.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of technology standards and
- Use audit programs as a guide for performing audit, while
modifying audit procedures to meet circumstances of individual
audit, given the auditee's systems, the inherent risk, and Internal
- Provide recommendations to improve overall audit efficiency and
offers potential solutions to engagement problems, such as time
overruns, client obstacles, etc.
- Identify potential audit issues by considering impact of
exceptions and assessing related risk; Determines whether further
investigation is necessary and develops sound conclusions as to
- Take initiative to develop in-depth knowledge of the company
and the operations of the business unit being audited.
- Use time wisely by prioritizing tasks according to risk and
manages/completes multiple and/or complex engagement
- Work independently, bringing assignments to completion with
- Facilitate a team environment, both during fieldwork and while
in the office, providing guidance to staff with less seniority, and
assists superiors with their tasks.
- Effectively communicate with auditee, peers, subordinates, and
management, both orally and in writing.
- Lead and participate in performing risk assessments and
developing the annual audit plan.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related
disciplines and 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
- Hands-on experience with general controls reviews and
experience performing application reviews or process reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and oral
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security
clearance as needed.DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Dual major in Computer Science or MIS and Accounting.
- Consulting or "Big4" experience is a plus.
- Experience working on Government Contracting engagements is a
- Experience performing HIPAA, PCI or FISMA assessments.
- Possess or successfully working toward CISA Certification is a
- FAMILIARITY with one or more of the following technologies is
required: Workday Human Resources, Oracle Database, Red Hat, Linux,
Active Directory, Windows, J2EE, network / internet security, SQL
server database, Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense,
Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Cognos, OBIEE,
virtualization / cloud computing, computer forensics, Sage.Pay
Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00The Leidos pay
range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a
guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered
in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Associate IT Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!