Company: BridgeStreet Global Hospitality
Posted on: April 18, 2019
We help businesses find, and book trusted accommodations anywhere
so they can work, live and sleep well, guaranteed.
BridgeStreet.com is the first technology platform built
specifically for business travel. With properties in more than
22,600 cities in over 130 countries and growing, BridgeStreet is
the travel technology leader in the Extended-Stay sector. Bridge
Street's innovative product line, Six Ways to Stay, connects a
global marketplace of millions of extended stay hotels, serviced
apartments, brand hotels, furnished homes, vacation rentals, and
design-led hostels. In addition to providing built-in demand for
operators from Bridge Street's 5000+ client portfolio and 100+
global sales team, BridgeStreet is globally recognized for
unparalleled, award-winning, quality service, compliance and
security bringing together a seamless, trusted, business travel
Perform overall accounting and financial responsibilities for
multiple markets by:
* Preparing financial statements and supporting schedules,
* Assisting in forecasting for multiple markets,
* Preparing monthly financial accruals and closing journal
* Reconciling General Ledger accounts,
* Preparing and analyzing budget and forecast variances to actual
* Analyzing financial results, interpreting trends and responding
to questions regarding financial performance to market and
BridgeStreet Corporate management,
* Responding to all questions from the market's General Manager
regarding all financial matters.
* Assist in preparation of year-end audit schedules, ad-hoc
reporting and projects.
* Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been
* Assist with sales tax and property tax audits if necessary
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
* 2+ years of experience in corporate accounting, public accounting
and / or finance field.
* Previous experience in a customer service, hospitality, or real
estate industry preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting from an accredited college or
university or equivalent experience
* Experience in lieu of degree is considered
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills with proficiency in Microsoft
* Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting
* Strong analytical and accounting skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Strong planning and organization ability.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to provide excellent customer service and interact
professionally with all levels of management and BridgeStreet's
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on
new tasks with high level of difficulty.
* Ability to problem solve and handle competing priorities in a
fast paced environment.
* Experience learning and utilizing various accounting software
programs and accounting processes.
* Previous experience with OSCAR Enterprise Property Management
software or Access Dimensions general ledger software a plus.
* Ability to work extended hours as job needs require it
(especially during month and year end close)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: BridgeStreet Global Hospitality, Reston , GL Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!