Director, Army Programs with Security Clearance
Company: Amyx Inc
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Amyx is seeking to hire a Director to manage the Army Programs
located in Reston, VA at Headquarters. This position will be
responsible for hands-on management of a portfolio of Amyx
customers, in particular the Army. This includes overseeing other
Program Managers, employees, and associated subcontractors. The
position is responsible for customer interface to ensure top
quality support on all contracts, coordination between Amyx
contracts and the back-office such as Contracts, Timekeeping, and
HR as well as supporting employee actions such as hiring,
developing Goals and Objectives, and P&L. The candidate will
also be responsible for supporting business development functions
from opportunity creation/identification through award, including
but not limited to organic growth opportunities and overall
proposal support. Responsibilities Responsibilities and Daily
Tasks: * Manages and is responsible for the successful completion
of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work,
financial and business development activities.
* Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff and
performs personnel actions including hiring and performance
* Directs program activities to meet client and organization work
objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate
activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
* Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned
* Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables,
including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
* Performs business development activities, including the
preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
* Performs program financial management services, including
financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost
management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
* Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and
administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
* Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting
agreements and other program documents.
* Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to
senior management as requested.
* Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government
policies and standards.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Provide part-time, direct (billable) support to Amyx clients in
areas such as Program Management support for deliverables
development and submission.
#clearance Qualifications * 8+ years of related program management
or industry experience.
* Experience managing teams.
* DoD Secret clearance desired, TS/SCI highly desired
* Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical
discipline.Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
* Strong proficiencies with Microsoft Windows-based tools including
Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Adobe Acrobat. Excel
expertise is a requirement.
* Expert communication and writing skills.
* Expert deal strategy and negotiation skills.
* Superior business etiquette.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with a "roll
up your sleeves" attitude.
* Must be detail oriented and able to function effectively in a
fast paced, multitasking work environment.
* Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving
* Demonstrated sound judgment, integrity, and leadership
* Demonstrated ability to interact with both internal and external
stakeholders at the highest levels (i.e. senior executives and
* Ability to mentor and coach junior staff members.
Desired Skills and Qualifications: * Experience working for DoD in
OSD, US Army or Fourth Estate preferred.
* Experience and general understanding of cyber security such as
the Risk Management Framework (RMF) is preferred.
* Cloud Migration, Big Data and/or DoD Acquisition experience
* Prior experience supporting a DoD PMO desired.
* Knowledge of DoD 5000 systems engineering disciplines and the IT
* Position may require some CONUS/OCONUS travel.
Keywords: Amyx Inc, Reston , Director, Army Programs with Security Clearance, Accounting, Auditing , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!