Enterprise Solutions Architect
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Idemia USA seeks an Enterprise Solutions Architect who can work
with our sales staff, business development team, marketing group,
and clients to shape, architect, design and deliver Idemia s
products and solutions that meet our client's business
modernization, customer service and efficiency objectives.
The Enterprise Solution Architect is a lead solution strategist,
working with our sales and delivery staff to provide technical
solutioning expertise for cross-selling, new business and recompete
pursuits. The Enterprise Solution Architect provides leadership to
capture teams and sales executives throughout the entire business
development lifecycle with a view to winning new business pursuits.
Successful candidates will have a proven record of delivering
Enterprise technology strategies, designs, and full lifecycle
implementations in support of complex mission critical business
solutions. The Architect maintains close working relationships with
the Sales team and Business Development/Marketing teams and
educates technologists, customer IT departments, customer
leadership and business developers on the appropriate application
of technology and solutions. The Architect is expected to actively
participate in sales pursuits and in thoroughly understanding the
customers environments in their focus areas. The Architect has
demonstrated a high emotional IQ and quickly builds trust with
internal Idemia and external client stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Assist in developing business opportunities, including meeting
with / interviewing clients, understanding the client's compelling
events and business needs, interactively developing a solution with
clients, authoring white papers, responding to RFIs and RFPs,
writing and presenting proposals, presenting end-user demos, and
assisting with drafting, reviewing, negotiating and finalizing
statements of work.
* Act as the lead author for the majority of technical text for
sole source and RFP responses. Coordinate throughout Idemia across
multiple business units to compose holistic end-to-end solutions
that meet client needs in a compelling, differentiated and price
* Collaborate with the rest of the proposal team, on acquiring and
editing text from other SMEs for inclusion in proposals.
* Actively participate and coordinate in the development, testing,
logistics and execution of customized demos as part of the RFP
* Consultative selling and leveraging business through superior
delivery skills, good client relations, and subject matter
* Assemble relevant resources and appropriate materials to support
sales pursuits including acting as a liaison between the Sales Team
and the Engineering Leads. Shape client solutions as a Solutions
Architect. Requires good analytic skills to probe and understand
the client's situation, and then translate that knowledge into a
solution specific to that client.
* Remain active and involved in the extension and expansion of
accounts within area of expertise and identify new opportunities
* Develop and maintain relationships with key vendors and educating
Sales Team in additional revenue opportunities and through use of
vendor products / services in the delivery of client solutions.
* Assist key projects (in a billable or non-billable capacity) by
providing subject matter expertise regarding technology selection,
architecture, and solution implementation.
* Oversee the research, selection, and monitoring of technical
direction for Corporation based upon market trends and
* Serve as a technology subject matter expert including
participating in proposal activities and delivery assurance
reviews, and conducting or participating in lessons learned
sessions following project conclusion.
* Demonstrate subject matter expertise in all business development
activities including sales calls, client presentations,
demonstrations and round tables.
* Oversee and/or provide technology subject matter expertise for
quoting and proposal activities including advising the sales team
on deliverability of request, driving the identification of
alternatives, formulating the solution, and supporting the
development of the response.
* Has a successful track record in providing technical leadership
in winning federal, state and local new business pursuits for deal
sizes in excess of USD 50M
* In-depth understanding of application, cloud, mobility,
middleware, data management and system architecture concepts;
experience leading the design and integration of enterprise-level
* Experience in capturing technical requirements and defining
technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and
physical designs, including the ability to articulate those
concepts verbally, graphically and in writing.
* Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural
principles, available technologies, third-party products, and
industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets
client requirements and can be delivered within the desired
* Experience developing cost models, technical delivery plans,
technical solutions and basis of estimates (BOEs), including BOM
development. Also develop concept of operations and discuss these
models in Agile, governmental SDLC or ITIL based terms.
* Experience identifying potential design, performance, security,
and support problems, including ability to identify technical
risks/challenges and develop relevant mitigation strategies.
* Extensive knowledge of the broad spectrum of technology areas,
including technology trends, forthcoming industry standards, new
products, and the latest solution development techniques; ability
to leverage this knowledge to formulate technical solution
* Ability to consistently apply architectural guidelines when
creating new solution architectures.
* Ability to develop integrated technology requirements project
* Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including
business operations, finance, technology, and management.
* Understands business case development
* Experience as a lead Solution Architect on prosecuting new
business pursuits, driving to a schedule and budget and
coordinating SMEs and other SAs to build winning proposals and
* Able to write proposal responses on any topic and able to guide
others in writing responses and act as a reviewer for the responses
* Able to script and execute multi hour demos
* Able to act as a SME on either a technical topic of importance to
the engineering as a whole or act as an Organization SME for one or
more of our products
* Able to interact directly with customers in both written and
* Able to take major role in technical negotiations with
* Ability to recognize technical challenges and lead a team to
resolve technology issues
* One or more industry domain experience with system modernization,
health care, banking, fraud prevention, motor vehicle operations,
or public safety required.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other protected characteristics
Keywords: IDEMIA, Reston , Enterprise Solutions Architect, Accounting, Auditing , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!