Company: Pragmatics, Inc.
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Log back in!
Join an established, reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence. For 30 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art IT services and solutions for the federal government. We provide software engineering and systems integration, systems engineering, information assurance, program management support, and IT infrastructure management. Pragmatics has many diverse contracts with both Defense and civilian agencies. We have been externally assessed at SEI CMMI Level 5 and ISO 9001:2008 and 27001.
Pragmatics is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
* Typing correspondence, reports and memos.
* Answers and screens calls.
* Receives and directs visitors.
* Opens and distributes mail.
* Maintains computer-based and paper files.
* Schedules and maintains a calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries.
* Resolves routine questions and problems.
* Processes travel reservations, requests, authorizations, and vouchers using Gov Trip and Branch/Division processes.
* Processes travel reservations, requests, authorizations, and vouchers using an automated travel system and Branch/Division processes.
* Processes civil service employee LDR; leave requests; and time and attendance using an automated system.
* Provides technical writing in support of branch requirements for FAA orders, correspondence, and other branch communications.
* Maintains the various databases including travel, library, correspondence, etc. as directed.
* Maintains the knowledge sharing databases and other communications media to ensure effective and up-to-date communication among branch personnel.
* Maintains the control database to ensure accurate and up-to-date control status is reflected for all FAA orders and other legal documents.
* Provides the necessary reports and status metrics required by branch management. Designs spreadsheets and maintains databases.
* Assists in the preparation of a variety of reports.
* Requires practical knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office products, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
* Works independently under general supervision or as part of a team on special and ongoing projects.
* Requires a minimum of 6 months relevant experience in performing the above duties.
* Basic computer knowledge and software (MS Office) Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
education and years of experience
* 2-year Associate s degree required.
* Requires a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in performing the above duties. Associate s degree may be waived with at least 4 years of relevant experience in performing the related duties listed above.
* Requires practical knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft Office products; and other word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
Ability to obtain and maintain an FAA Public trust.
Keywords: Pragmatics, Inc., Reston , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!