Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Reston Hospital Center
Posted on: October 10, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000
Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900
facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER---s, ambulatory
surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff
continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have
been named in IBM Watson Health---s top 100 best-performing
hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
----Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital
Center, a 199-bed acute facility, lies within the vibrant Town
Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops,
and services. Reston Hospital Center is an HCA (Hospital
Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and
reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest
healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment
opportunities are almost endless!--Reston Hospital Center holds
certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is
accredited in the chest pain center. Most importantly, Reston
Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of
life in our community by putting patients first.--Our patients are
our priority, but so are you!
Not only do our patients come first, but our employees do too! We
provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are
met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look
after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family
Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for
several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan
repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life
insurance, and identity theft protection.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues.
We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in
our organization. We are currently looking for an
ambitious--Executive Administrative--Assistant --to help us reach
our goals. Unlock your potential here!
C-LevelExecutive Staff (CEO, CFO, CNO, COO, CMO)
- Deals professionally and discreetly withsensitive, confidential
information concerning hospital affairs, informationcontained in
minutes, letters and other documents.
- Demonstrates effective and appropriatecommunication with
physicians, Department Managers, other employees, patientsand
- Prepare correspondence for the CEO andCNO, and as requested for
other C-level executives, to include letters, memos,forms, policies
- Provide administrative support for theCEO and CNO and as needed
for other C-level executives to include telephonecoverage,
screening calls, visitors, and mail; compile data and prepare
reportsand presentations as required, process required forms,
paper/electronic filemaintenance (per Corporate retention
schedule), and necessary communicationsinternally and
- Assist the C-level executives in themanagement of their
schedules; proactively manage on-time meeting attendanceand report
- Greet all visitors, patients, hospitalstaff, and medical staff.
Screen/handle any issues/concerns with discretion andempathy taking
appropriate action as directed by facility policy.
- Act as liaison between Medical Staffmembers and C-level
executives, responding in a timely manner toissues/requests.
- Act as liaison with the Division C-levelexecutives and their
support staff, to ensure the timely fulfillment of
requests,completion of reports, etc.
- Maintain Facility Organizational charts.
- Coordinate all meetings both on and offcampus and travel
arrangements for C-level executives and other hospitalemployees as
- File expense reports for C-levelexecutives through the HCA
Concur system.--Book all travel through HCA Concur system.
- Other tasks as requested relating to Board ofTrustees
- Responsible for preparing for approvalall Professional Service
Agreements (physician contracts) through the HCAUpside contracting
system.-- Responsiblefor timely initiation of contracts and
ensuring on-time renewals according toHCA policy. (Requires
specific training and knowledge of contracting process.)
- Maintain Business Courtesies Log and theTokens of Appreciation
log, according to HCA Ethics and Compliance policies.
- Maintain Division Sharepoint site toensure current contact
information on hospital C-level executives and KeyDepartment
- Prepare/coordinate monthly DepartmentManager meetings, i.e.,
agenda, meeting reminder, recording/distribution ofminutes.
- Maintain distribution lists in Outlook.
- Utilizing online FedEx account, prepareshipments as
- Prepare check requests, process forpayment through the AP
- Plan/coordinate all aspects of meetings,retreats and special
functions for Department Managers and C-level Team.-- Includes
securing location, lodging, outsideactivities, transportation,
- Coordinate administrative support,vacations, etc.; ensure
compliance with Healthstream training and HospitalEthics and
- Handle/screen with discretion andempathy, any
(Telephone/inperson).-- Take appropriate action toassist in
resolving issues as directed by hospital policy.
- Coordinator of regulatory requirements(i.e., Joint Commission)
for department including appropriate
- Provide notary services for patients,hospital staff and medical
- With other members of administrative supportteam, assist in the
command center for disaster drills and snow emergencies accordingto
- Maintain Emergency Disaster Roster.
- Maintain Board room meeting schedule andschedule meetings in
other classrooms as requested.
- Participate on hospital committees asrequested.
- Assist other department managers asrequested.
--Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS Experience:-------- At least 5
years of administrative/executive level experience.-- Proficient in
Microsoft Office Applications.-- Excellent written and oral
communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.-- Calm,
professional demeanor, ability to relate with public, medical
staff, and hospital staff in any situation.-- Ability to adapt to
fast-paced, ever-changing open office environment that demands tact
and confidentiality.-- Must be willing to ---step outside the
job---, observe and perform tasks that ensure successful day-to-day
hospital operations.-- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal
supervision. -- HOURS OF WORK As scheduled by Department Director
to ensure appropriate coverage of department services.--
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.--
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Reston Hospital Center, Reston , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!