Company: Oteemo Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are a technology consulting firm that specializes in cloud
native and enterprise DevSecOps transformations. We are passionate
about technology and building value for our clients through amazing
technical solutions using cloud native, containers and extreme
automation based DevSecOps practices. We believe in pushing the
envelope and setting the bar high. That's one of the main reasons
our customers love working with us. There are many factors that go
into building and delivering superior technical solutions, but the
most important factor is having top notch people. If you love
building cloud native systems, applications and automation
solutions in the cloud and you are looking to join a company that
is an Enterprise DevSecOps and Cloud Native powerhouse, then keep
We are looking for a marketing leader that can craft a strong
forward-looking brand narrative that will position Oteemo for
future growth across the US markets while further positioning
Oteemo as a national brand. We are a technology consultancy
specializing in Cloud Native and DevSecOps transformations. Since
our inception in 2014, we have created amazing wins and successes
for our customers. We've established a brand that our associates
are proud of and built a strong track record of success and high
performance and are gearing up for our next wave of growth. We have
an amazing story and a proven approach for helping enterprises
unlock the power of modern technology.
Key Responsibilities Of This Role Include
- Build, own, and determine optimal execution plan of Oteemos
marketing strategy for the next chapter of growth.
- Play a hands-on role collaborating with sales, business
development, and engineering teams to develop go-to-market plans
for new service offerings and lead generation campaigns.
- Manage and coordinate marketing, branding and creative
- Define and execute brand awareness and lead/demand generation
- Drive data driven decisions by closely monitoring results and
program KPIs. Report out to the executive team and organizational
stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Responsible for managing the budget for and execution of
various marketing programs, such as digital and social campaigns,
advertising, external events management, account-based marketing,
and sales enablement either directly or through agency and
- Work with technical and business teams to define thought
leadership content needs/gaps, and develop the editorial calendar
- Deliver a content marketing strategy (blogs, papers, webinars)
for year over year growth.
This role will report directly to the CEO and have high engagement
and visibility across the organization.
- Bachelors degree or higher, preferably in Business, Marketing,
- Minimum 5-7 years of direct marketing/alliance marketing
experience, ideally in B2B. Experience with marketing professional
services or consulting services is Required.
- Experience with social media and digital campaigns.
- Consistent record of driving return-on-investment, customer
acquisition, and deep executive engagements through creative
- Demonstrated experience in developing, executing and
maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational
- Passion for working closely with Sales and Sales Development
teams to align around the GTM strategy
- Experience working end-to-end in marketing tools such as
HubSpot, LinkedIn and Twitter, and/or leveraging marketing agencies
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Ability to set priorities and work both independently and
- Advanced skills and experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills;
strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Highly-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for
- Customer-centric philosophy with solution-based storytelling
- Ability to discuss business value in metric-driven business
- Team player and culture fit - must embrace the same values with
our company and blend in with the team.
- Drive: Passion and energy to implement quality technical
solutions. Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity
- Commitment to Quality: Passion to conceive and produce
world-class solutions that drive real-world value for the
- Customer Focus: Consultative approach to solving problems for
customers. Expectations management.
- Communication: Superior communication skills. Ability to
clearly articulate problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc.
(written and verbal)
- Technical Skills: Love for technology. You have to be
inherently passionate about technology.
- Business Acumen: Technology ultimately is used to enable the
business. We look for people who understand how the businesses can
be enabled through their technical solutions
What We Offer
- Ability to make a noticeable difference for the organization
and our customers
- Tremendous growth opportunity by becoming part of a rapidly
growing organization. Its not your tenure but what you can bring to
the table that defines how your career will be shaped. You control
- Complex but interesting challenges to improve the depth and
breadth of your technical and business skills. Our consultants are
business technologists and understand how technology drives
- Competitive pay and benefits
Work authorization requirement: US Citizen or Permanent
Oteemo is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not
on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by
law. Oteemo complies with the law regarding reasonable
accommodations for handicapped and disabled employees.by
Keywords: Oteemo Inc., Reston , Marketing Leader, Advertising , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!