Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- This position is fully remote from any US-based home
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible in assisting
with the strategy and execution of ThreatQuotient's expanding
digital marketing programs. This position partners closely with our
Global Content Team and Regional Marketing Teams to prioritize
content, understand audiences, create social copy and take full
ownership of our social media calendar. The individual will also
contribute to the success of ThreatQ.com, our blog series, and
ongoing demand generation programs. This individual must have
fantastic organizational and interpersonal skills, be able to
collaborate amongst teams and has a desire to learn and be
creative. To be successful, they must be able to prioritize tasks,
execution requests, and initiatives in a timely manner to deliver
the best possible, measurable marketing outcomes. Ability to
generate online awareness and demand with external audiences will
Essential Job Functions
- Become the Social Media expert for all ThreatQuotient social
platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Etc. This includes
proactively managing social content calendars, metrics reporting
and social listening.
- Assist in always-on demand generation programs by playing a
critical role in the promotion strategy and tactics.
- Advocate importance of social media to internal employees by
leading Bambu initiative, localizing social media copy, and
creatives (copy and images) for internal sharing.
- Manage weekly blog schedules including reviewing copy for
corporate brand consistency, creative images, uploading to
ThreatQ.com and subsequent promotions.
- Collaborate with field and content teams to manage priorities
and provide support for on-going global lead generation
- Create landing pages and lead acquisition process for key
content, events, and other pieces of content.
- Assist with ongoing website management: adding webinars and
content, sourcing website creatives, and working with web developer
on homepage promotions.
Education And Experience Requirements
- At least 3 years with social media management experience
- Bachelor's degree
Bonus Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Marketo experience
- Sprout Social experience
- WordPress experience
- Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics or Google Search Console
- Content optimization and SEO experience
- Google Ads management experience
Get To Know Your Manager
You will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing, Noor
Boulos. She has been with ThreatQuotient for 4 years leading global
digital marketing strategy and execution. She is a mother of 2 and
speaks 3 languages. Outside of work she loves to travel (Spain and
Bali are her top destination picks), hit her weekly cycling classes
and cook (she considers herself a 20 min meal chef
ThreatQuotient, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate, nor will tolerate discrimination, on the basis of
race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnic or
national origin, or handicap or disability.
Keywords: ThreatQuotient, Reston , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!