Company: Softworld, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
- Architecture, design, and implementation of new solutions as
well as upgrading existing solutions.
- Provide security application support, including the development
of automated scripts and protocols for seamless application-server
- Develop documentation including but not limited to:
installation guides, Visio network and cabling diagrams,
configuration guides, user tutorials, user and system requirements
specification documentation, use cases and processes.
- Provide back up support to other engineers with enterprise
tools. This may involve learning new tools and/or software
solutions while working closely with other team members.
- Working hand-in-hand with our 24/7 GSOC to support their
- Analyzing security requirements, future growth requirements,
feasibility for virtualization, resource requirements, risk
mitigation, functional analysis, interface systems analysis,
technical assessments, technology benchmarking, enterprise
architecture analysis, and requirement analysis.
- Responding to and successfully triaging user requests via the
phone, email, or the incident management system.Skills Required:
- 5+ years of proven enterprise tools experience Antimalware tool
management and support experience
- Solid networking and security principals
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Great ability to work with others
- Extreme flexibility & strong work ethicSkills Preferred:
- Programming/scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Perl,
Python, HTML, PHP.
- Operating systems administration experience including primarily
Windows but some UNIX.
- Some experience writing and maintaining web APIs.
- Solid end to end troubleshooting abilities using tools such as
ping, trace route, Wireshark, tcpdump, Procmon, task manager,
- 5+ years of proven enterprise level tools management
- The candidate must have or be near completion of a Bachelor's
degree preferably in a computer science related field i.e. CS
Information Security, Information Systems Management, etc. or have
comparable work experience.Additional Information: This is a
hands-on technical position which requires the ability to apply
existing knowledge and theoretical concepts to real-world
situations and a reasonable user interface. You must work only
under general direction, and independently determine and develop
approaches to solutions. Additionally, you must represent the Cyber
organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues
associated with specific projects and tools assigned.You must be
able to obtain a SECRET clearance on employment. THIRD PARTY
AGENCIES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND RECRUITERS NEED NOT APPLY. Applicants
received from firms will not be considered. Subcontracting is not
available for this position. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Softworld, Inc., Reston , Cybersecurity Engineer, Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!