Senior DevOps Engineer
Company: CEdge Software Consultants
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Senior DevOps Engineer Skills & Tasks
- Support administration of the devops pipeline to include
Jenkins agents and Auto Scaling Group.
- Provide main administration of AWS integration team account and
- Create and maintain automated microservice deployments to AWS
environment using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) frameworks: GIT
CI/CD and AnsibleJob Duties
- Clear understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) frameworks,
such as Ansible and Terraform
- Clear understanding of coding and scripting with common
languages, such as Python, Linux Shell (Bash/Bourne/etc), and
- Proven experience with CI/CD tools, such as GitHub and
- An understanding of microservices and Docker
- Masters degree plus 2 years experience, Bachelors degree plus 4
years experience, Associates degree plus 6 years experience, or a
minimum of 8 years experience, in relevant field
- 3+ years of experience with AWS development and management (AWS
Associate certification or higher preferred) to include EC2, IAM,
CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Config, Lambda, Security Groups, VPCs, WAF,
Guard Duty, Inspector, etc.
- 2+ years of experience writing code or scripts in a modern
programming or scripting language (Java, Python, Ruby,
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong comfort level with Linux, how to use it and advanced
- Experience with integrating Fortify into DevSecOps
- Experience with building AWS infrastructure using
- Experience with implementation and/or maintaining Terraform
code (modules, etc.)Clearance Requirements
Keywords: CEdge Software Consultants, Reston , Senior DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!