Cyber Security/Identity Engineer
Company: Base-2 Solutions, LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Required Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI City: Reston
State/Territory: Virginia Travel: None Potential for Teleworking:
No Schedule: Full Time DoD 8570 IAT Requirement: IAT II (Security+,
CySA+, CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP) DoD 8570 IAM Requirement:
None DoD 8570 IASAE Requirement: IASAE II (CASP+, CISSP (or
Associate), CSSLP) DoD CSSP Requirement: None Works with customers
to plan and implement complex Zero Trust customer solutions. Serves
as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing
technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives. Candidate
needs to be an expert in IDAM/ICAM with 13-15+ years of systems
engineering experience. Experience with Identity solutions like
Okta, Sailpoint, AWS SSO, BeyondTrust, or other industry best of
breed identity solutions. - Job Description
- Familiar with Zero Trust (ZT) architectures in addition to zero
trust best practices. Familiar and experience with ZT vendor
products and solutions such as SOAR, Identity, SIEM. Works with
customers to plan and implement complex Zero Trust customer
- Serves as technical expert on executive-level project teams
providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives.
Expertise is in a particular area of Information Technology (e.g.,
Cybersecurity, Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications
Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems
Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security
Engineering, Communications and Network Systems Management).
- Performs highly specialized and technical tasks associated with
the most current and cutting-edge technologies
- May serve as a technical consultant to a project or projects
dealing with area of technical expertise
- Coordinates with contract management and Government personnel
to ensure the problems have been properly defined and the solutions
satisfy customer needs
- Performs complex system development, design, modeling,
analysis, integration, and sustainment of systems for new or
existing computer systems within an Enterprise.
- Developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting
- Providing system/equipment/specialized training and technical
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to
ensure client needs are met.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced
- Communicates with customers and teammates clearly and
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
- Linux experience desired
Keywords: Base-2 Solutions, LLC, Reston , Cyber Security/Identity Engineer, Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!