Company: Navstar Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to
the success of an established, growing company? Navstar is an
award-winning organization that has a proven track record of
successfully providing IT services and solutions both as a prime
and sub-contractor on mission focused IT programs. Our employees
are integral players in support of mission-critical programs
focused on our National Security.
- Process collection data to move, unpack, decrypt, decode,
store, tag and disseminate.
- Create application programming interfaces (APIs) to package and
disseminate data to mission partners.
- Create access control mechanism to access collection data.
- Implement standard interfaces, formats and application
- Pull or receive command and control files.
- Build data models and analytics to support mission needs.
- Implement and document RESTful API structures that communicate
across data management components to include user interface, data
flow, data ingestion, monitoring and dissemination.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- To be eligible for this position you must hold an active TS/SCI
clearance with Polygraph.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience (within the last 5 years) in
data engineering and Bachelor's degree or higher in the field of
computer science, information systems, engineering, mathematics, or
other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Demonstrated experience building data products in Apache
- Demonstrated experience in using Nifi.
- Demonstrated experience with ActiveMQ.
- Demonstrated experience deploying the complete DevOps Lifecyle
including integration of build pipelines, automated deployments,
and compliance scanning using test driven development.
COVID-19 Considerations:Full vaccination against COVID-19, and
compliance with the Company's vaccination verification procedures,
is required for this position, unless the individual is legally
entitled to a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious
About NavstarFor 20 years Navstar has provided high-quality
Innovative Technology Services and Solutions throughout the
Intelligence Community. We would not have achieved the success we
have without the best AllStar team; this is not just a place to
work, Navstar is a community. At Navstar everything we do revolves
around listening to both our customers and employees, delivering
the results they expect, and being a trusted partner as both a
prime and subcontractor. We have proven track record of
successfully providing innovative technology services and solutions
on highly mission-focused programs; all while enjoying what we do
at the same time. Security is our priority; together, we will make
the nation a safer place.
Benefits at Navstar
- Highly Competitive Health Care Premiums, including 100%
employer paid for employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Generous PTO and Federal Holiday Paid Leave
- Employer Paid STD/LTD
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K plan and Employer Match
- Referral and Opportunity Referral Programs
- Professional Development Assistance
Navstar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
Keywords: Navstar Inc., Reston , Data Engineer, Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!