Sr. Data Engineer (ETL)
Company: Navstar Inc.
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to
the success of an established, growing company? Navstar is an
award-winning organization that has a proven track record of
successfully providing IT services and solutions both as a prime
and sub-contractor on mission focused IT programs. Our employees
are integral players in support of mission-critical programs
focused on our National Security.Role Description:
- Process collection data to move, unpack, decrypt, decode,
store, tag and disseminate.
- Create application programming interfaces (APIs) to package and
disseminate data to mission partners.
- Create access control mechanism to access collection data.
- Implement standard interfaces, formats and application
- Pull or receive command and control files.
- Build data models and analytics to support mission needs.
- Implement and document RESTful API structures that communicate
across data management components to include user interface, data
flow, data ingestion, monitoring and dissemination.Required Skills
- To be eligible for this position you must hold an active TS/SCI
clearance with Polygraph.
- Minimum of 10-14 years of experience (within the last 10 years)
in data engineering and Bachelor's degree or higher in the field of
computer science, information systems, engineering, mathematics, or
other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Demonstrated experience building data products in Apache
- Demonstrated experience in using Nifi.
- Demonstrated experience with ActiveMQ.
- Demonstrated experience deploying the complete DevOps Lifecyle
including integration of build pipelines, automated deployments,
and compliance scanning using test driven development.COVID-19
Considerations:Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance
with the Company's vaccination verification procedures, is required
for this position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a
reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons.About
NavstarFor 20 years Navstar has provided high-quality Innovative
Technology Services and Solutions throughout the Intelligence
Community. We would not have achieved the success we have without
the best AllStar team; this is not just a place to work, Navstar is
a community. At Navstar everything we do revolves around listening
to both our customers and employees, delivering the results they
expect, and being a trusted partner as both a prime and
subcontractor. We have proven track record of successfully
providing innovative technology services and solutions on highly
mission-focused programs; all while enjoying what we do at the same
time. Security is our priority; together, we will make the nation a
safer place.Benefits at Navstar
- Highly Competitive Health Care Premiums, including 100%
employer paid for employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Generous PTO and Federal Holiday Paid Leave
- Employer Paid STD/LTD
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K plan and Employer Match
- Referral and Opportunity Referral Programs
- Professional Development Assistance Navstar Inc. is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Navstar Inc., Reston , Sr. Data Engineer (ETL), Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!