Senior QA Automation Engineer - API / Microservices
Company: Livongo Health, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Accelerate your career with an industry leader experiencing
astronomical growth and innovation in the field of high-tech
healthcare solutions. As our new Senior QA Automation Engineer,
API, you'll support product design, release and distribution by
developing multi-platform test strategies and test case suites that
ensure supreme product quality and functionality.
In addition to software automation framework development
experience, core competencies that will help ensure your success in
this role include strong teamwork, communication and collaborative
skills, drive and capacity to learn new processes and technologies,
and the ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with
fast-paced, iterative product development cycles.
Come join a company that's changing the healthcare industry and
making a measurable improvement in people's lives. We're on the
hunt for someone who lives and breathes software testing and
quality. If that's you, let's talk today!
* Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong
emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten
the test cycle through automation.
* Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results.
* Add to and improve our existing test automation framework, tools
and technologies, to continually advance the quality bar.
* Collaborate with teammates in Development, Test and Product
Management to design and implement test and validation
* Contribute to the maintenance and expansion of our Continuous
Integration (CI) environment.
* Identify required improvements in the test and development
processes; make contributions to our automation tools, successfully
addressing specific needs.
* Participate in day-to-day QA activities.
Our successful candidate will have:
* 5+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer, API (REST
Assured, SoapUI, HttpClient)
* Experience with API test automation frameworks against well known
protocols (REST, gRPC)
* Experience automating tests using java, scala, python or a
* Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, along with
requisite coding and debugging skills
* A firm grasp of software design principles, patterns, algorithms,
data structures and multi threading concepts
* Knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using
Jenkins, Hudson, or Bamboo
* Experience with BDD automation frameworks (Cucumber, Behave)
* A passion for quality assurance
* Drive and capacity to learn new processes and technologies
* Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
* Written and verbal communication skills
Impress us even more:
* Experience with consumer medical devices and apps
* Experience with conducting testing with third party systems
* Experience with load and performance testing
Location- Must live near or be open to relocating near one of our
offices for part time in office work (3 days remote/2 days in
The base salary range for this position is $95,000 - $181,000. In
addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for
performance bonus, RSU's, and benefits (subject to eligibility
requirements) listed here: Teladoc Health Benefits 2022. Total
compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited
to, type of position, location, education level, work experience,
and certifications. This information is applicable for all
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the
healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in
whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health
signals and personalized interactions to drive better health
outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a
person's health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS
for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more
than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the
growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top
employerby numerous media and professional organizations. Talented,
passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving,
collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion:At Teladoc Health we believe that personal
and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based
solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which
those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new
Growth and Innovation: We've already made healthcare yet remain on
the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our
mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will
discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age,
race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender
identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee
organization, medical condition, family history, genetic
information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or
pregnancy (including breastfeeding - we have a mother's room in
Keywords: Livongo Health, Inc., Reston , Senior QA Automation Engineer - API / Microservices, Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!