CDM RSA Archer Engineer
Company: ManTech Advanced Systems International
Posted on: September 10, 2018
Req ID 95572BR Business Title CDM RSA Archer Engineer Group MCIS Location USA VIRGINIA Reston Clearance Level Needed None Category Cyber Job Duties and Responsibilities
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented RSA Archer Engineer to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide support to multiple federal agencies through the CDM Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Configure Archer and appropriate modules, including custom modules, if required.
- Help customer understand the capabilities and limitations of the technology and help them create processes that can be implemented in Archer
- Document all requirements and solutions and training the customer in usage of the application
- Maintain and upgrade the Archer solution
- Work with other team members to integrate data sources into Archer via Informatica
- Adhere to security best practices and comply with government standards Position Requirements:
- Minimum 7 years of total IT/cybersecurity experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with RSA Archer
- Experience with translating customer requirements into Archer solutions via custom ODAs, fields, DDEs, and reports where appropriate
- Ability to leverage the Archer Data Feed Manager to integrate external data sources
- Excellent grasp of the methods by which Access Control is implemented within Archer
- Candidate must possess excellent oral/written communication skills and a proven ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences and be able to document requirements and solution modifications
Experience with FISMA and NIST standards is a plus (this includes experience executing the full life-cycle of C&A activities including:
- Defining the certification boundary, performing formal and technical risk assessments, developing and executing Security Test and Evaluation(ST&E) requirements, and developing Systems Security Plans (SSP) in accordance with federal and industry directives, guidelines, and best practices) Security Requirements:
Keywords: ManTech Advanced Systems International, Reston , CDM RSA Archer Engineer, Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!