DevOps Engineer (F2F Interview Required)
Company: USM Business Systems
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Position: DevOps Engineer (7461) (F2F Interview Required)Location: Reston, VADuration: 12+ Contract to hire Job Description:
- Develop, manage, and monitor Microservices within AWS cloud.
- Develop a continuous integration and deployment pipeline.
- Manage developmental and production environments within AWS cloud.
- Develop a suite of automated tests for Microservices and infrastructure.
- Develop and manage relational databases, NoSQL databases, and knowledge repositories.
- Promote Dev Ops and AWS best practices within the team to improve quality, reduce risk, increase security, promote efficiency and reuse, and minimize costs. Required Skills:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
- 5-7 years of experience in software systems, programming, and infrastructure development and administration.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience with full stack development.
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments.
- Strong understanding of programming languages, relational databases, and NoSQL databases.
- Strong practical Linux-based systems administration skills and scripting experience in a Cloud based environment.
- Expertise with Git, including branching workflows.
- Experience with Distributed Service Standards (REST, SOA, Microservices).
- Familiarity with monitoring tool suites (e.g. DataDog, SumoLogic, NewRelic, and Nagios).
- Experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Mocha/Chai).
- Working knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or similar scripting techniques.
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
- Experience with AWS CodePipeline or the Atlassian Suite, Sonar, Crucible and Electric Commander.
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Experience as a DevOps engineer in a scalable production environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skill with the ability to work with a diverse set of colleagues, across functions, from different organizations, disciplines, etc.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving skills, critical thinking and testing skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to set priorities, work independently, and attain goals.
- Ethos of continuous improvement and interest in learning new things.
- Strong ability to understand and internalize the big-picture and broader implications. Burra Madhu - provided by Dice DevOps, AWS, full stack development
Keywords: USM Business Systems, Reston , DevOps Engineer (F2F Interview Required), Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!