Sr. UCCE Engineer
Company: Synergy Global Technologies Inc
Posted on: December 7, 2018
We have job opening for the position of Sr. UCCE Engineer at Reston, VA. Below is the job description if you are interested please send your updated resume in word format.Position: Sr. UCCE EngineerLocation: Reston, VADuration: Full timeMode of Interview: Phone / Inperson Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, preferred field of study IT or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience administering, engineering and supporting ACME Packet session border controllers required
- 6+ years of experience administering, engineering and supporting Cisco voice gateways
- 6+ years progressive work experience with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) including G.711 and G.729 codecs, Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF), H323
- 6+ years of experience administering, engineering, deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting all components of the Cisco UCCE suite - including CVP and ICM scripting
- 4-6 years of experience administering, engineering and supporting Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure including but not limited to Telepresence, Tandberg, Polycom, and Cisco Call Manager
- 4-6 years of experience administering, engineering and supporting an IP/PBX platform "US citizens and Green Card Holders and those who have Employment authorization document to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time" - provided by Dice Sr. UCCE Engineer, Java, XML, WSDL, SQL, API, Python,supporting UCCE version 11.X, G.711 and G.729 codecs, Cisco IDS, SSO,CUCM, CUC, UCCE, ACME.
Keywords: Synergy Global Technologies Inc, Reston , Sr. UCCE Engineer, Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!