Sr. UCCE Engineer / Developer Remote
Company: Reliable Software Resources
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Job title: Sr. UCCE Engineer / Developer - RemoteLocation: 100%Remote Type: Full time Position Interview Process: Phone/Possible SkypeJob Overview:Looking for UCCE Engineer/Developer for one of our direct clients, who has extensive experience in toadministering, engineering, deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting all components of the CISCO UCCE suite - including CVP & ICM scripting etc.Client is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under Client founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People since 1975, CLIENT Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services. As a member of the Telecom Engineering team, the Unified Communications Senior Engineer will have responsibility for designing, configuring and supporting the CISCO Enterprise infrastructure driving the company's IP PBX/VoIP growth. The Senior Engineer will serve in a lead technical role and interact with other Telecom and IT team members as well as various internal customers and external vendors. Job Duties / Responsibilities: Develop and write necessary Cisco CVP IVR applications in accordance with client requirements.
- Develop and write necessary code to integrate Cisco UCCE with other API's, CTI screen pop, Finesse gadgets, IVR database dips.
- Design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Systems, including Call Manager / Unified Communications Manager and Contact Center Enterprise.
- Responsible for implementation (build) of a variety of voice patterns including Cisco and Contract Center applications and peripherals.
- Assess, design and document technical requirements supporting business / RFP needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership. Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree required, preferred field of study IT or Computer Science; equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 6-8 years' experience administering, engineering, deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting all components of the CISCO UCCE suite - including CVP & ICM scripting.
- Strong knowledge of Java, XML, WSDL, SQL, API, Python, and other integration programming language.
- Experience in deploying CISCO IDS, SSO, web chat, email, and other products for CTI Screen pop, Database dips, Finesse gadgets, and other API integrations.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards.
- Strong best practices in adopting and compiling to a development lifecycle model (system and UAT testing in lab) required.
- Experience in engineering, deploying, and supporting UCCE version 11.x .
- Ability to work independently end with a strong sense of system ownership.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing with sensitivity to the audience and content of discussion.
- Knowledge of other contact center platforms and VOIP protocols
- Firm understanding of CUCM call routing, device pools, codec configurations, dial-peers, and partition management required.
- Ability to communicate technical terms to non-technical users required
- Collaboration skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and ability to troubleshoot LANs and WANs required. Certification requirements: --- CCNA Collaboration --- CCNP Collaboration --- CCIE Collaboration preferred Education Requirements: Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years' experience; or equivalent experience.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel as a team lead. Travel:
- Open to travel based up on the nature of the engagement RegardsSrikanth-DEqual Employment OpportunityReliable Software Resources employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs. - provided by Dice administering, engineering, deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting all components of the CISCO UCCE suite including CVP & ICM scripting etc.
Keywords: Reliable Software Resources, Reston , Sr. UCCE Engineer / Developer Remote, Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!