Identity and Access Management Engineer
Company: Varen Technologies
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Varen Technologies is an innovative consulting partner that is trusted by its clients and employees to deliver intelligent insights, quickly, in an ever-evolving environment with highly respected cyber security, analytics, Agile Software Development and IT professionals. At Varen, our performance is measured by the success of our clients, and our reputation for service, superior quality, objectivity, integrity and results. Our reputation is everything to us as we are committed to being a trusted advisor to our nation's decision makers in a day in age that demands acute attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. Varen is seeking to add the sharpest technical professionals who share our passion for ensuring the mission success of our customers at all times. POSITION DESCRIPTION: Varen Technologies is seeking an Identity and Access Management Engineer to install, configure, and maintain Microsoft Active Directory domains and forests, including bare metal and virtual Windows server management. Responsibilities include:
- Schedule installations and upgrades and maintain them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels, and ensure workstation and server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Ensure data and media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations, including supporting media management with internal methods and procedures or with offsite storage and retrieval services.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures, conduct routine hardware and software audits of servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Develop and maintain responsibility of a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database or library of all supporting documentation. Manage and sustain domain replication, group policy objects, and domain organizational unit structure and identify, including implement enhancements proactively to monitor, alert, and report on the security and health of the operational Active Directory environment. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 4-6 years hands-on experience administering Active Directory Domain services in a Windows Server 2008/2012R2 or higher environment.
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory concepts and configuration, including security groups, rights managements, delegation, OU structure, object types, and attributes.
- Ability to troubleshoot directory replication, DNS, Group Policy Management, and Distributed File Systems (DFS)
- Experience with implementing and managing Active Directory domains and forests at an enterprise level across multiple physical locations
- Experience with LDAP-based identity management solutions
- 3+ years of experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x and newer with extensive use of Linux scripting
- Experience with designing, deploying, managing, and configuring identity management systems solutions using common industry LDAP solutions, including Microsoft Active Directory, and other x.500 identity management capabilities
- Experience with Oracle Identity Management solutions and Oracle 10G and newer
- Experience implementing PKI solutions and performing Tier I/II II incident and problem management related to PKI certificates
- Experience installing, managing, and troubleshooting PKI middleware COTS solutions CERTIFICATION(S) REQUIRED:
- Candidates must possess current 8570 IAT level II certification (Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA, CISSP, etc.) CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
Keywords: Varen Technologies, Reston , Identity and Access Management Engineer, Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!