Ping identity Engineer
Company: Hexaware Technologies, Inc
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Wanted: Passionate Innovators!! Leaders with zeal to succeed!! Looking for a change in your current job? Do you wish to join a company that is outperforming the Industry with a strong growth momentum? If your answer is yes, you might be the one Hexaware is looking for--- Job Title: Hexaware - Ping identity EngineerLocation: Reston, VA About us: Hexaware is a leading global provider of IT & BPO services and consulting. The company focuses on key domains such as Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Travel, Transportation, Manufacturing & Retail, Logistics, Life Sciences and Healthcare. Our business philosophy, "Your Success is Our Focus," is demonstrated through the success we ensure for our clients. Hexaware focuses on delivering business results and leveraging technology solutions by specializing in Business Intelligence & Analytics, Enterprise Applications, Quality Assurance and Testing, Remote Infrastructure Management Services and Legacy Modernization. Founded in 1990, Hexaware has a well-established global delivery model armed with proven proprietary tools and methodologies, skilled human capital and SEI CMMI-Level 5 certification. Hexaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For additional information, log on to Job Description
- Single Sign On Integration with Jenkins for automation deployment
- Experience in deployment/support of PING Single Sign On in multiple data centers
- Experience in Agile Development
- Expertise with managing and integration applications with Ping Identity.
- Experience with security protocols and protecting (especially SAML, SPML, XACML, WS-Security, WS-Federation, Oauth2).
- Must have understanding of directory services, access management (SSO), federation, web services and service oriented architectures (SOA) concepts.
- Must have hands-on experience with full lifecycle project development with experience with DevOps and CI/CD.
- Must have hands-on experience with Web Services with security implications.
- Knowledge or experience in Oracle Access Manager or CA siteminder is a plus
- Hands on experience working with UNIX, Linux, SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Having experience/knowledge with Java, J2EE, JDBC, XML, JSP/Servlet, HTML. Will be plus.
- Experience in development.
- Practical application debugging and troubleshooting skills. Interested Candidate may directly email their resume to EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled - provided by Dice PING, automation deployment,
Keywords: Hexaware Technologies, Inc, Reston , Ping identity Engineer, Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!