Functional & Automation Test Engineer (CRM)
Posted on: February 14, 2019
We are seeking a functional and automation test engineer with experience in testing Salesforce or other CRM applications. This is a
contract opportunity with our direct client in Reston, VA. Candidates must be able to interview onsite in Reston, following a successful
--- Perform functional and automated testing across Corporate Systems including Salesforce CRM, Learning Management (LMS) and
Event Management Platforms.
--- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the business objectives, both short and long term, and must be able to analyze
problems and recommend solutions either at the project or program level, taking into consideration enterprise-level initiatives
--- Describe the application*s testing requirements to support the project scope by interviewing stakeholders, eliciting, analyzing,
specifying and validating various types of requirements, developing test strategies/plans/mindmaps, technical diagrams, user stories
and/or use cases and supplemental specifications.
--- Maintain a comprehensive, automated suite of unit, functional, integration, and UI tests
--- Manage code coverage, and make best practices decisions on test frameworks
* Work alongside other members of the team in helping develop test strategies and plans by utilizing creative approaches using mind
mapping tools and techniques
* Assist with development tasks, coding automated test scripts to enhance testing efficiencies, and providing business/requirements
analysis assistance as needed
* Report and communicate testing progress to test engineers, project managers, and business partners
* Create test automation within assigned projects to increase return on investment by increasing testing efficiencies
* Develop functional documentation for projects as needed
* Work with customers to diagnosis issues and resolve problems that surface
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
* 5 plus years testing COTS client/server, web applications and Windows-based relational database software required. Required
understanding and hands on experience of three or more of the following programming languages: Java, C, C++, C#, PHP, Python,
2 years experience testing Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform.
* Experience using defect management and communication tools. Preferred experience using the Atlassian toolset.
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Must be bright, energetic, self-motivated, creative and proactive individual ensuring College Board*s suite of products are thoroughly
tested with high quality in mind before reaching customer
* Ideal candidate must be experienced working in a fast-paced Agile/DevOps environment, exposing themselves to multiple platforms
and architectures using diverse technologies.
* Team player with excellent communication skills, willing to collaborate effectively with fellow team members.
* Strong experience with automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Protractor, NUnit, XUnit, and APIs.
* Excellent experience working within an Agile environment.
* Strong understanding of AWS technologies and Continuous Delivery and Integration (CD&I) principles.
Preferred Skills: Salesforce.com Admin Certification
Education/Certifications: Bachelors Degree - provided by Dice functional automation Selenium CRM Salesforce web applications agile
Keywords: Modis, Reston , Functional & Automation Test Engineer (CRM), Engineering , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!