Company: Axiologic Solutions LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities
for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers
innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently
seeking a Splunk Manager to provide project management and planning
support for customer projects in the DoD and IC community. This
position will be located within the National Capital Region.
* Must provide data visualizations in support of the Enterprise
Watch command and control team.
* Must integrate multiple data streams and feeds from networks,
infrastructure services, mission/business applications into a near,
real-time dashboard (heads up display) for use in troubleshooting
and the presentation of situational awareness briefings to DIA
* Must have the ability to utilize pre-built dashboards/add-ons
within SPLUNK system as well as be able to create custom SPLUNK
dashboards and search queries to meet the Enterprise Watch's
* Must be able to provide recommendations/action plans for
incorporating new data streams in order to present additional
* Will perform technical knowledge transfer to government and
military personnel to enable them to create independent dashboards
and data ingestion streams within the SPLUNK system.
* Performs software requirements analysis, system integration
activities, leads research, designs, develops and tests software
and tools, to include development of new work products or enhancing
existing applications, systems or embedded products.
* Performs technical planning, verification and validation of
others work, cost and risk analysis, and supportability and
effectiveness analyses for total systems.
* Performs analysis for all levels of total system product to
include: concept, design, architecture, user experience, test,
installation, operation, maintenance.
* Applies principles and techniques of computer science,
engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of
* Must have an active/current TS/SCI with CI-Poly or ability to
pass a CI-Poly.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
* Must have ten years of specialized experience in software
* DoD and IC experience desired.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under
* This is a full-time position, requiring 40 hours per week Monday
through Friday within the contract hours of 6:00 a.m. to 6:00
* Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington
National Capital Region (NCR) and worldwide.
Equal Opportunity Employer minorities/females/veterans/individuals
with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring
process, may e-mail their request to
Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org, call 571-758-3780, or
visit our office at 8280 Willow Oaks Corp. Dr. Suite 450, Fairfax
Virginia for assistance. Determinations on request for reasonable
accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Axiologic Solutions LLC, Reston , Splunk Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!