Business Development Director Channel Partner Execution
Posted on: May 16, 2020
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission
is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification
is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a
distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver
world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance,
telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment,
commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies
and approaches to deliver quality product and services to
government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up
of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities,
speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions
impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this
ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join
the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for
building a pipeline and closing deals thru partners across the
Federal government. BDE will engage with SIs and Identity and
Access Management providers in U.S. Federal market to close large
deals and win business. Performance will be evaluated on rapid
build out of high PWIN pipeline and closing deals. Need someone
with an entrepreneurial spirit to build and win new business
leveraging our $3B global identity and access management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Define opportunities, build pipeline and win deals
* Define and implement go-to-market strategy with VP Business
Development and Business Lines
* Create and maintain account plans for each major customers
* Provide timely and accurate forecast updates and execute
aggregate plans that deliver target revenue and bookings
* Bottom line we need someone to drive and win new business for
significant growth. Must be a creative deal-closer with a strong
track record of closing channel/partner deals in the U.S Federal
* Technical expertise and a track record of successfully managing,
pursuing, and executing large dollar, technical solutions.
* Strong organizational skills with an ability to create an
effective, yet practical plan and then implement.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and the ability
to communicate complicated subject matter clearly with persuasive
presentation skills and a talent for listening.
* Strong Interpersonal skills, integrity and relationship
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, IT
Management (or related field)
* Minimum 5 years of experience channel/partner sales experience in
the U.S. Federal market
* Deep access and experience with Federal Systems Integrators and
Identity and Access Management providers
* A hunter sales mentality closing new deals in new markets
* Knowledge and experience closing Access and Identity Management
contracts a plus
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel Requirements, such as:
* 50-75% travel required
Working Conditions, such as:
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted,
heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do
the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying
of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an
automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual
dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone,
and other office equipment.
* The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting
and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range and occasional
lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity and ability to
manipulate small objects. May require normal range of hearing and
vision to operate machinery.
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other protected characteristics..
Keywords: IDEMIA, Reston , Business Development Director Channel Partner Execution, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!