Director, Global Solutions Center
Company: Bridgestreet Global Hospitality
Posted on: November 21, 2020
The Global Solutions Director (GSD) position will oversee all
inside sales activities within the various named brand accounts as
well as securing external global reservation leads and converting
them to consumed revenue. The GSD will be responsible for managing
the contact center as well as guest experience and will be
responsible for creating and implementing a strategy to deliver on
business growth. Specifically aligning the GSC with current global
sales initiatives, delivering on current and future growth plans by
targeting named brand accounts, onboarding new global business,
converting incoming leads to reservations, and working with the
supply chain to satisfy client needs. The GSD is also responsible
for the strategy of securing reservation conversions of our global
clients and delivering on BridgeStreet superior customer service
experience. Working under direct supervision from the Vice
President, Global Solutions Center and in conjunction with the
sales, operations, and supply chain the GSD will act as business
leader to provide revenue growth for our global business.
* Achieve target percentage of new revenue growth year over year
within the global business segment.
* Leading the GSC to secure reservations for global business and
Brand Accounts in core markets and Supply Chain
* Delivering on revenue and growth targets
* Ensure GSC converts incoming leads to reservations
* Work with prospective and current clients to satisfy extended
* Managing to ensure GSC team hits their individual and team goals
in Guest Satisfaction (GSS) and lead conversion.
* Work with sales and operations leadership to ensure strategies
* Train, hire, and termination responsibility for GSC team.
* Develop monthly and quarterly account plans and action steps for
* Review monthly inside sales goals, revenue numbers and ensure
established targets are maintained or exceeded
* Ensure compliance with RISE, Oscar, and CRM
* Participate in weekly forecasting (MFR) and be an expert on the
business performance of the GSC.
Additional responsibilities and expectations:
* Work within budget
* Responsible for the development, training, and delivery of all
client inside selling strategies
* Compile, distribute and implement best inside selling
* Lead all global inside sales initiatives for named Brand
* Participate in apartment pricing issues and decisions for the
* Develop and implement business plans that align with corporate
* Develop strong relationships with global clients and guests
through routine contact on the phone and email.
* Prepare business presentations as needed and tailored to target
companies on the operation of the GSC.
* Communicate trends to business leadership on intelligence and
formulate inside selling strategies based on that analysis
* Work with sales to establish strategic business plans to ensure
maximum revenue capture of brand accounts.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
* Successful leadership in inside selling across multiple market
segments, preferably in the hospitality, finance, insurance,
relocation, consulting, energy or telecommunications.
* Previous experience managing a national call center
* Previous experience establishing inside sales goals, action
plans, and managing the team to achieve those goals.
* Ability to lead a team that supports Fortune 500/1000 corporate
clients and delivering on contracted services.
* The ability to demonstrate a customer focused approach to problem
solving and resolution skills.
* Strong innovation and experimentation skills.
* Current knowledge of travel and or relocation industry, current
market trends and economic factors
* Extensive skill in development and delivery of inside sales
* Ability to access, understand and accurately input information
using Microsoft WORD, Outlook, Access. PowerPoint, RISE, and
* Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English,
both verbally and written
* Previous experience using Sales Automation Software for tracking
inside sales and account activity
* Proven success in a Customer focused sales environment
* Exceptional inside sales management skills
* Ability to both manage the call center as well as communicate and
report to Executive Leadership on the performance of the business
* BA or BS from an accredited college or university
* Formal inside sales management training is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: Bridgestreet Global Hospitality, Reston , Director, Global Solutions Center, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!