Director, Agency Sales
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape
with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey
data and insights on over 230 million consumers and online
behavioral data all in one platform. Resonate has pioneered a
completely new way to identify, understand, and engage
highly-targeted audiences by uncovering 10,000 individual
attributes that identify their underlying values, beliefs, and
motivations. We get to the heart of 'why' consumers do what they do
and the products, companies and causes they support. Key
- Prospect territory and generate a high volume of quality
meetings with viable prospects to build a strong revenue pipeline.
Provide regular sales forecasting, sales plans, and other reporting
to sales management.
- Clearly and compellingly present Resonate's software solutions
to client-side buyers in analytics, brand management, and marketing
leadership roles. Maintain full ownership of your
territory/assigned target clients and sales cycles - from lead
generation through successful deal close.
- Manage and own all sales cycles from end to end while pulling
in necessary resources from Resonate to assist when and as
- Qualify prospects based on needs, timing, budget, authority and
- Understand prospect's/customer's organization, processes and
- Establish relationships at all levels of prospect's/customer's
organization and be the primary point of contact to Resonate.
Engage in a consultative sales process to understand each
customer's wants/needs/goals in order to determine and communicate
where Resonate can deliver maximum value.
- Collaborate with the Resonate solutions engineering, product
and support teams to refine requirements and deliver business
solutions. Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 4+ years of proven success selling software/data solutions to
marketers is required, ideally with direct connections to Agency
- Strong foundation of contacts & relationships with marketing
decision-makers in two or more industry verticals; with a proven
ability to open doors and develop/grow new client
- Successful sales track record at or above quota and
demonstrated ability to build and manage a pipeline for systematic
- Superb solution and consultative sales skills with the ability
to apply creative thinking to the sales process.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required Personal Success Characteristics
- Have endless curiosity about clients' data and business
challenges, and possess the problem-solving skills to help them
- Have a passionate belief that software and good data analytics
are game changers for a customer's business.
- Learn fast, apply what you've learned, and build on it
methodically to master new skills and insights quickly.
- Have a high level of personal drive and discipline, and know
how to keep your quality high without compromising your productive
- Employ a systematic approach to your selling. We don't need
elephant hunters; we need people who work smart every day and
produce results consistently, with an open and honest approach to
managing and reporting on your pipeline.
- Enjoy being part of a team that collaborates and pushes each
other to achieve the very best performance. About Resonate:
Resonate is a pioneer in Consumer Intelligence Market--ing,
delivering deep consumer understanding, dynamic insights and
analysis in a simple-to-use SaaS platform. Leading consumer brands,
advertising agencies and po--litical and advocacy organizations
have used Resonate to understand the Human Element, a holistic
understanding of their customers and prospects, that extends beyond
demographics, psychographics and behavioral data. We uncover the
why that drives the what behind consumers' decisions to buy or
support certain brands, products or causes. Resonate conducts the
most extensive U.S. consumer survey and the Resonate Platform
contains insights on more than 13,000 attributes representing 185
million U.S. adult consumers.
Resonate offers a unique opportunity to people who want to grow and
shape the future of the industry. We've been named a Top Workplace
by both The Washington Post and VA Business Magazine multiple
times. We've also been recognized for our consistent growth as part
of the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row and by industry-leaders
for our game-changing approach to understanding people.
Resonate is privately held and backed by Revolution Growth,
Greycroft Partners, and--iNovia--Capital. Resonate is headquartered
in Reston, VA with offices in New York City, and Washington, D.C.
Be a part of the team that changes the industry!--
Find out more about our story at--www.resonate.com .
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
You have been redirected to a Resonate job page
Keywords: Resonate, Reston , Director, Agency Sales, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!