Company: Thompson Hospitality Corporation
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Who We Are:Thompson Hospitality is the nation's largest
minority-owned food and facilities management company. Our services
include hospitality, full dining and quick service restaurants,
campus dining, diversity consultation, facility operations and
maintenance management. We are a family-run organization with more
than twenty-five years providing services built on our core mission
to provide a positive experience to every relationship we are
involved in: one guest, one client, one team member at a time. As a
fast growing company, we have a growth plan to more than double in
size over the next three years. We are looking for team members who
are interested in developing their careers to the next level while
joining our team of over 4,000 employees, serving clients in over
40 states to include more than 1.9 million guests each year.
Thompson Hospitality focuses on three core areas in everything we
- Give back to our communities
- Celebrate diversity
- Do the right thing
- Treat people the way you want to be treated
- Always do your best
- Be accountable for our actions
- Serve the highest quality food
- Provide world-class service
- Maintain flexibility to better serve our clientsCompetitive
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), matched up to 4%
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Pet Insurance
- Discounts: Hotels, Travel, TicketsThe HRIS Manager will report
to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources. The primary focus
of this position is the support and maintenance of the Human
Resource Management System (HRMS) UltiPro in addition to other
systems supported by the HR team. The role will focus on data
integrity, reporting and analytics, system configuration, and
continuous improvement efforts for automating the HR process. This
individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned
functional areas, and helps to develop data flows for process
improvement opportunities. Oversee HRIS and HRIS operating
- Function as project manager for HRIS upgrades, projects, and
- Manage a small team of HRIS support employees, and ensure the
team has the resources and training needed to perform their
- Review, test and implement HRIS to strategically align HR
processes with the business' goals.
- Partner with the Payroll Department to ensure data accuracy of
- Manage the preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly,
and annual reports regarding human capital data.
- Oversee, generate and produce reports such as Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and other governmental reports.
- Develop workflows and establish priorities of HRIS
- Ensure the department maintains the quality, consistency and
integrity of HR data across all systems.
- Identify system training needs of end users, develop and
provide the necessary training to meet those needs and collaborate
with internal teams to deliver end user training.Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related
field is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years hands on HRIS experience with proven
leadership work in HR systems, HRIS design and implementation
techniques, HRIS practices, HRIS methods and HRIS programs.
- Experience in UltiPro and Cognos Business Intelligence is
- Working knowledge of functional human resources administration
and basic principles of general human resources and payroll,
reporting methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of data collection, analysis, data presentation and
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task,
maintain productivity and effectiveness in a fast-changing
environment with sometimes conflicting priorities; able to
prioritize workloads and resources to meet deadlines.
- Experience with implementing, configuring, and supporting HR
systems.We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Thompson Hospitality Corporation, Reston , HRIS Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!