Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Manager
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Manager Job #:
Location: Reston, VA
Category: Financial Planning and Analysis
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the time
Potential for Telework: No
Referral Eligibility : Eligible
Group: Health Description Job Description:The Leidos Health Group
currently has an opening for a Financial Planning & Analysis Senior
Manager supporting the Military & Veterans Health Operation (MVHS)
working in Reston, VA. We're looking for a dynamic leader who can
work with both program personnel, program leadership and senior
leadership.--This role reports directly to the MVHS Chief Financial
Officer. This position is responsible for the financial forecasting
of revenue, operating income, cash, and backlog for the operation
on a recurring basis, including monthly actual analysis, fiscal
year projections, and the yearly AOP and multi-year strategic plan.
In addition, this position will be responsible for the coordination
of several F&BO responsibilities, including but not limited to
capital planning, operating expense budget management, and
consistent financial reporting throughout the operation.Primary
- Lead and drive the monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting
processes for the operation.
- Assist in establishing short- and long-range operations
financial goals, objectives, policies, and operating
- Create forward looking financial projections for all of the
accounting statements and accompanying measurements.
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial
projections, and operating forecast
- Measure performance against key AOP metrics such as Revenue,
Expense, OI, Cash, DWC and DSO.
- Perform data reconciliation and consolidation, as well as
- Lead analysis of projects that deliver key insights for making
critical business decisions.
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information
and prepare financial reports.
- Responsible for the support of key weekly, monthly and
quarterly reporting deliverables that track and communicate the
performance of the business's key metrics
- Responsible for supporting the consolidated planning of all
Cash and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Responsible for the assessment of the operations account
balances and has a continuous focus on improved accuracy and
- Directly interface with various functions within the operation
and serves as a key liaison and resource to various stakeholders
both internal and external to the operation.
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Identify and communicate areas of concern to both operational
and financial leadership when identified in a timely manner.
- Work with cross-functional teams including contracts,
procurement, revenue accounting, technical accounting, AR, AP,
program excellence and treasury organizations.
- Support management team with data-driven analysis
- Be the trusted financial go-to person for the division
management team we support, proactively proposing and developing
new reporting mechanisms and processes to help support the business
- Perform business case and ROI analysis.
- Communicate clearly, succinctly, and with thoughtful planning
on messaging and timelines when working with others.
- Operate in a highly organized manner with structured processes
to meet all required deliverables in a timely manner.Required
- Bachelors' Degree with 8 years' of applicable experience
managing finance or accounting related functions
- Experience with financial planning & analysis in government
contracting or large public company
- Expertise in quantitative analysis and presentation.
- Broad experience presenting, interacting and influencing
- Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills to
effectively communicate with internal customers.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of accuracy and precision in
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
and be able to clearly articulate and respond to requests for
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain clearance if
- Advanced excel, Power BI or other modeling tools
- MBA degree a plusExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for
Telework:NoClearance Level Required:NoneTravel:Yes, 10% of the
timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition
Category:ManagerJob Family:Financial Planning and AnalysisPay
Range: About LeidosLeidos is a Fortune 500 -- --information
technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader
working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense,
intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The
company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government
and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos
reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the
fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit
www.Leidos.com . Pay and BenefitsPay and benefits are fundamental
to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages
that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers.
Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and
Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement.
More details are available here .Securing Your DataLeidos will
never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of
the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate
with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email
address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that
asks for payment-related information or any other personal
information, please report the email to email@example.com
.Commitment to DiversityAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, race,
ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, genetic information,
pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic
partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with relevant laws. Description Job
Description:---The Mission Support... Description Job
Description:Leidos is seeking an EPA... Join our Talent Community
to create a profile, enabling a streamlined application process and
to help our recruiters better understand your areas of expertise
and interest. Contact us about product information and pricing,
customer feedback, stockholder services, or just to voice a
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!