Director of Corporate Social Responsibility
Company: Ellucian Company L.P.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
COVID-19 notice: --Ellucian is taking the-- Coronavirus Disease
(COVID-19) --seriously and doing our part to flatten the curve by
practicing social distancing. We are working remotely until further
notice--and have made modifications to our global hiring process to
ensure candidate and employee safety-shifting all in-person
interviews to be held virtually.-- Learn more -- a bout our hiring
process and-- watch what our employees have been doing during these
challenging times. Director of Corporate Social Responsibility
Category Human Resources Location Reston, VA, United States
Together we are powering the future of Higher Education
Here at Ellucian, we are motivated by a mission - the power of
education to transform lives and change the world. We are the
global market leader in EdTech for Higher Education, serving more
than 2,700 customers and reaching over 20 million students in 50+
countries. We are dedicated to helping Higher Ed thrive by
transforming their institutions to agile, digitally connected
campuses that enable student success.
About the opportunity We are seeking a highly passionate, dynamic
leader of Corporate Social Responsibility to drive our CSR and
community relations initiatives. Reporting to our Chief People
Officer, the Director of Corporate Social Responsibility will be
the lead the development, promotion, and implementation of
Ellucian's corporate philanthropy, community advocacy and social
responsibility strategy and plans. This is a roll up your sleeves
opportunity where you will play a central role in leading, driving
and executing against a holistic Corporate Social Responsibility
strategy aligned to the company's business, philanthropic, &
community objectives. Where you will make an impact
- Develop, build and implement a creative and dynamic corporate
social responsibility (CSR) strategy, aligning initiatives and
communications with overall company strategy and core values.
- Oversee the management & growth of our Ellucian Foundation,
specifically the PATH scholarship program, which supports the
educational needs of at-risk students so they can continue their
- Lead the implementation, growth, & successful delivery of
corporate philanthropic & community outreach initiatives and
engagements by identifying prospective giving partners and
developing strategic partnership relationships.
- Collaboratively partner across our Executive team, People and
Marketing teams and regional, functional & business unit leaders to
develop and implement market-specific and project-specific CSR
initiatives and plans.
- Amplify Ellucian's philanthropic relationships and social and
advocacy efforts, coordinating closely with the Brand and
Communications teams to develop and execute compelling messaging
campaigns & strategies tailored to appropriate audiences.
- Partner with our Employee Experience teams to develop, manage
and execute strategic employee volunteer programs that further
enhance Ellucian's philanthropic mission and focus.
- Partner with our employee resource groups (ERGs), to help
facilitate the development and growth of the groups and their
connection to ensuring lasting business and social impact.
- Establish and track metrics to measure the effectiveness of the
social responsibility programs and report results on a regular
basis as appropriate with internal and external stakeholders. What
you will bring
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a social impact-focused
role with demonstrated success designing and leading
enterprise-scale CSR programs.
- High-level stakeholder and/or portfolio management experience
across a few of the following sectors: diversity, non-profit,
education, or youth development
- Exceptional project management skills, highly adept with
juggling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously while
effectively collaborating across teams to ensure that all relevant
parties understand project goals and deliverables.
- Highly effective influencing & negotiation skills, with an
innate ability to develop rapport, resolve conflict and build
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills with the
ability to successfully interact with stakeholders, employees,
customers, and partners at all levels.
- Proven experience in operating effectively in a large, globally
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and
- A results-driven mindset that thrives in a fast-paced
- Courteous, collaborative and customer service oriented What
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible time off
- 401k & Bright Plan - to help you save for the future
- Thrive Flex Program that allows you to contribute towards your
health, financial or learning interests
- 5 charitable days to support the community that supports
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource
groups such as: Women in Technology, Pride and Go Green to name a
- Parental leave
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great
new people to the team
- We Foster a learning culture with:
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
- Professional development opportunities
Additional Information: Req ID:--2828
Level of Experience:--Management/Sr. Management
At Ellucian, we believe in the "power of together." We embrace an
inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace, and believe that our
differences help inspire a culture of acceptance that makes our
company more collaborative and innovative. We're proud to provide
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.
We welcome you to come as you are! Get tailored job recommendations
based on your interests. How would you rate your experience popup
How would you rate your experience popup
Keywords: Ellucian Company L.P., Reston , Director of Corporate Social Responsibility, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!