VP Global Industry Solutions
Company: Software AG
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Position Purpose: As a leader you would need your team to
contribute in all industries to three main objectives of the
Industry Solutions Team:
- Increase market relevance, through actionable Industry Use
Cases / Sales Plays containing solution assets, to help deliver
impactful business value for customers
- initiate and develop new Healthcare use cases that contain a
sales deck (why change, why us), conversation guide, demos
- Industry Marketing activities and demand generation through
thought leadership, domain communities and joint campaigns
- post articles, blogs and videos, build up and maintain internal
and external Healthcare communities to exchange information and to
help create successful industry marketing campaigns.
- Provide Industry focused Sales Engagement enabling account
planning & accelerating sales cycles globally with customers &
- contribute to (remote) customer and partner meetings, (virtual)
events, conduct customer discoveries to enable sales. You will be
expected to deliver these results together with all Industry
Leaders in your team and in alignment with your most important
stakeholders: regional COO's, sales leaders, product marketing,
growth marketing and the BU's. Your compensation plan is based for
50% on company goal achievements and for 50% on individual KPI's
related to the achievements of both the Industry Solutions team and
you. You will work in an international environment supporting all
regions, where regular traveling abroad is expected. ABOUT THE JOB
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate closely with:
- regional sales leaders and field marketers to enable them
optimal in their GTM and collect regularly feedback in order to
continuously improve the industry deliverables
- the other enablement teams in order to make best use of
resources, repurpose created materials and to bring enablement
assets to market quickly
- Communicate frequently and crisp with your peers in the GTM
- Be differentiating and creative in the way that you support
internally your main stakeholders as well as customers and
- Develop a vertical industry go-to-market approach that
encompasses ideas for all main stakeholders.
- Support with the Industry team local sales teams, creating
their Account and Portfolio Plans and to help them gain mindshare
and competitive advantage through the delivery of relevant
industry, business and IT insights.
- Liaise with global and regional alliance/channel managers to
target relevant ISV and SI partners to create net new license
revenue and pipeline.
- Liaise with product management and solution engineering teams
with the industry team to convey field demand and become 'champion'
for any new features or solutions that you recommend.
- Own, develop and present regular updates to field organization
on latest activities in the industries - allowing them to create
account plans that help build pipeline and generate new leads.
Skills and Experience:
- A work-hard mentality and is ready to constantly develop his /
her skills, qualifications, knowledge and personality (learning
- Team player on global scale, respects to use a common and
consistent approach between industries (and industry leaders) and
able to take direction from line management.
- Excellent verbal, (remote) presentation and written
communication skills in front of prospects and customers as well as
interaction skills internally towards our sales, marketing and
- Excellent messaging skills to differentiate from the
'commodity' messages in IT. Preferably skills in corporate visions
and/or challenger messaging.
- Experienced in working successful on Internet of Things (IoT),
Integration & API and Business Transformation projects.
- An action and results-oriented approach which balance a "take
charge" attitude with teamwork and collaboration. Education: BA/BS
degree or equivalent
- Stakeholders Management
- Value Creation
- Messaging and Communication Skills
- Relationship Building This job description should not be
construed to imply that these requirements and expectations are all
inclusive. In addition to items listed, incumbents are expected to
follow company policies, adhere to company processes and programs
and perform other related duties as assigned. Culture:
We have an open-minded culture and many exciting projects where you
have the freedom to "be your best you". You'll have opportunities
for international collaboration on top of a comprehensive training
and development program that encourages professional growth. We are
in an innovative market and offer future-proof products. Most
importantly, an overall a pleasant team-oriented working
This is a fast-paced environment - we are looking for smart, high
energy candidates who are driven to make a big impact and who want
to work alongside a growing team. We collaborate often so you must
be team player! The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect
of taking on new challenges and helping Software AG increase its
leadership in the digital transformation marketplace!
What to Expect:
- The employees are smart, friendly and welcoming
- Health Insurance starts your first day on the job
- 6 weeks of PTO - 3 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of sick
- 14 paid holidays (including a floating holiday and a community
- 401(k) Plan with up to 5% employer match
- Group legal plans
- Pet Insurance
- And MANY more Software AG is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital
status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Click on the link to view the full EEO statement
Keywords: Software AG, Reston , VP Global Industry Solutions, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!