IT Infrastructure Program Manager
Company: Assured Consulting Solutions
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Location: Reston, VA or Bethesda, MD
Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current
and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or
an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a
Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative
solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and
organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the
chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry
leaders and technology innovators.
The IT Infrastructure Program Manager will provide program
management support over assigned portfolios/projects directly
supporting the sustainment of DOMEX Information Technology
Infrastructure for which advisory and assistance services have been
provided. The Project Manager will apply advanced project
management skills and experiences to assist NMEC-2B Operations and
Maintenance Branch with the rapid and timely delivery of new
capabilities to include decommissioning of systems being replaced
based on advisory/assistance services provided.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide contract advisory and assistance support by
coordinating requirements gathering efforts, working closely with
the NMEC Division leadership, key stakeholder, product owners and
- Must have the ability to efficiently oversee multiple projects
across several phases of development.
- Effectively monitor and document workflow and adjustment when
- Must have the ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary
team to achieve project milestones.
- Ability to support implementation and maintain industry best
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) through the
Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Ability to plan and successfully execute Program
- Ability to effectively communicate leveraging technical and
business acumen to communicate effectively with executive
leadership, all stakeholders and their team.
- 5+ years of experience applying the PMP core principals of
Schedule Management; Integration Management; Quality Management;
Communication Management; Risk Management; Procurement Management;
Stakeholder Management and effective Total Cost of Ownership
- 3-5 years hand-on experience in applying Lean-Agile
- 3-5 years hand-on experience in applying Scaled Agile Framework
(SAFe) Project Management principals
- 3-5 years hand-on experience in applying Lean-IT principles
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline (4
years of equivalent training or experience may be substituted for a
Years of Experience:
- 6 years of experience
Position Type: Full-Time
Assured Consulting Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If
you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a
reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection
process, please contact ACS Human Resources at (703) 662-5062
Keywords: Assured Consulting Solutions, Reston , IT Infrastructure Program Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!