Company: Insight Global
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Our Client is looking for an accomplished Senior Proposal
Manager with a Secret Clearance to work on Strategic Proposals
(above 500M) for customers in the Intel Community. We are looking
for someone who has been working in this industry for at least 10
years. We have CLEARED and UNCLEARED openings so please apply
regardless or clearance level.
- Work closely with the Capture Manager, Solution Architect, and
Executive Line Managers to plan, strategize, and position the
proposal, including supporting pre-RFP capture and solution
development efforts, supporting proposal readiness reviews,
developing win themes, best value propositions, discriminators, and
- Maintain focus on the win strategy throughout the proposal
process, and infuse that strategy and its resultant tactics
effectively throughout the entire proposal.
- Analyze the government solicitation, identify all requirements
and criteria for evaluation, and prepare and distribute the
detailed proposal schedule, outline and guidelines.
- Respond rapidly to RFP amendments and implement required
changes to proposal.
- Develop and manage the proposal team, working with the Capture
Manager and line organization management to identify, budget for,
and assign key proposal leaders (technical, management, security,
resumes, past performance, etc.) and allocate proposal personnel
- Work with line organization management to identify cost volume
lead and pricing volume lead; ensure cross-pollination and
consistency of pricing with other volumes.
- Identify roles and responsibilities to the detail level;
communicates tasks and objectives clearly and unambiguously and
ensures accountability on all requirements.
- Prepare status reports and briefings for management; prepares,
presents, conducts, and participates in reviews at all stages in
- Define, document, implement, and support continual proposal
- Assist line managers and staff in understanding and
implementing capture management and proposal development best
practices; provides on the job and just in time training
accordingly to line staff, proposal writers and reviewers as
- Act as a liaison with the Contracts department if support in
negotiating contracts is needed.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation; tracks,
monitors, and reports data to support proposal development.
- Establish short and long-term proposal objectives consistent
with organizational strategy.
- Participate in planning and policy development issues.
- Assist in preparing and monitoring proposal budget.
Keywords: Insight Global, Reston , Proposal Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!