Posted on: November 22, 2021
* Location: *
* Date Posted: *2021-11-02
* Category: *Program Management
* Subcategory: *Project Analyst
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Travel: *Yes, 25 % of the Time
* Minimum Clearance Required: *Secret
* Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: *TS/SCI
* Potential for Remote Work: *No
SAIC anticipates a requirement for a *Business Manager* to support
a multiple customer based contract. This includes conducting
research, testing, hardware and software development and
integration for Science, Engineering & Technology, Artificial
Intelligence, Modeling & Simulation, Quantum, Space, and Directed
Energy Technologies. The work will primarily take place in
*Northern Virginia* with some travel involved.
* Business Manager Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Supports the development of strategic, tactical, and operational
design and execution of projects with reference to financial
support and business operations.
* Organizes, analyzes, and develops financial products to aid
development of plans and orders, and answer information
* Provides to ongoing global operations, emerging situations and
* Contributes in the ongoing collaborative efforts of improving
business processes using lean technologies such as Six Sigma and
others in order to improve business functions, rules,
communication, collaboration, efficiencies, economies of scale,
reporting, and archiving.
* Leads the contributions of the Business process analyst.
* Supports TDL business functions as assigned.
* Travel: 20% during COVID; 40% travel after restrictions
* Required Education:* BS in Engineering or similar related degree.
* Required Clearance: *Currently possess and maintain a Secret
clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI if required.
* Required Experience*:
* Recognized expert possessing a minimum of ten (10) years' recent
experience providing DoD business and acquisition program
management similar to the work described in this TO, including work
in CONUS and OCONUS, and compliance with industry best
* Requires specific focus on DOD 5000.2, lifecycle and acquisition
management, with proven experience of business and financial
government processes to include POM, FYDP, and DoD funding
* Proven experience and understanding of execution for multiple
customers and/or clients.
* Experience in both service and performance based delivery as well
as product delivery under quality metric specifications.
* Requires experience using Microsoft Project based WBS's and
* Desired Experience:* It is desired that the Business Manager also
possess the following:
* A minimum of 10 years' experience supporting ACAT I and or ACAT
II acquisitions i.e., CJSC 3170, DoD 5000.02, DoD 5000.80,
Technology/Manufacturing Readiness Level assessments, Verification
and Validation procedures such as DT, FDTE, LUT, OT, FOT; Fielding
initiatives such as RFI, NET, NEF; Threat Assessments, STAR;
Training Assessments STRAP; Final disposition planning such as
DRMO, SLEP, FMS)
* DAU Level III Preferred
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to
adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be
fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their
first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement at [Contact
Us](https://www.saic.com/contact/contact_us) and must have an
approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer
site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence
over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC-- is a premier Fortune 500-- technology integrator driving our
nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of
offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence
markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital,
artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise
and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we
integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our
partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient
solutions that are critical to achieving our customers'
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an [Equal
fostering a respectful work culture based on [diversity, equity,
that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia,
SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more
information, visit [saic.com](http://www.saic.com/).
Keywords: SAIC, Reston , Business Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!