Data Analytics Manager
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Description Job Description:Leidos is looking for a Data
Analytics Manager who will in a hands-on capacity lead the delivery
of data management solutions, including reporting and analytics, to
meet our federal government client's business needs. The manager
will coordinate with multiple teams to plan, design, implement,
deliver, and operate best in class data integration, data quality,
data storage, and reporting solutions. The manager will utilize
strong problem solving skills to identify and resolve
project-related issues that are technical, business, and resource
specific. This is a dynamic position and requires individual with
strong technical, communication and collaboration skills who can
think strategically and execute tactically. Job Requirement
- 8+ years software/IT experience and bachelor's degree, Master's
- Experience working directly with clients to deliver reporting
and analytics solutions in response to business data needs.
- Coordinate with multiple teams supporting multiple technology
solutions and utilize best fit approach to deliver advanced
reporting and analytics.
- Design and deliver solutions encompassing the complete data
lifecycle, from creation and acquisition to archival and
- Design and deliver architectures and technology solutions for
data integration (ETL/ELT), data quality, data storage, security
controls, reporting and analytics.
- Experience with advanced data solutions such as data lake, data
- Research and maintain reporting and analytics roadmap that
supports continuous business process improvement efforts through
the incorporation of advanced technologies such as AI/ML.
- Design and deliver reporting and analytics solutions with
Microsoft Azure cloud services, and Microsoft solutions including
SQL Server, .NET development, SSIS, Power BI
- Utilize Agile development methodologies and tools such as Jira
and support standard release management processes.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills to
communicate effectively with both non-technical and technical
stakeholders. Other Preferred Skills
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Knowledge of NICE inContact CXone contact center solution,
Adobe Learning Management System
- Experience with contact center operations and understanding of
contact center data
- Experience with SAFe and DevOps methodologies. Pay Range:Pay
Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Data Analytics Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!