Information Security - Technology Management - Associate
Company: Fannie Mae
Posted on: May 11, 2022
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an
affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of
Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize
the nation's housing finance system while being part of an
inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will
help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise,
and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will provide direction for
technology products and processes; assess enterprise functional
needs and implement technology solutions to support; define
strategic outlook; plan, direct, or coordinate operational
activities of the unit
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Information Security - Technology Management - Associate role
will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while
working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the
- Determines functional technology needs of enterprise.
- Coordinate the development, formulation, and implementation of
- Identify appropriate resources to support projects and new
- Establish best practices and guidelines for existing or new
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Good automation and scripting skills. Python and Linux
- Balance of strategic and tactical skills and the ability to
work on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to facilitate communications to business stakeholders
and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and be
comfortable with ambiguity.
- Exceptional experience influencing collaborating and
negotiating positive outcomes across stakeholders in highly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling
opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation in the application process, email us at
Keywords: Fannie Mae, Reston , Information Security - Technology Management - Associate, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!