Senior Capture Manager
Company: Intelligent Waves, LLC.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves delivers mission-focused multi-domain
operational expertise and innovation to the Government through
high-impact technology solutions in cybersecurity, data science,
enterprise network engineering, software development, and platform
mission support. Always ready. Anytime. Anywhere. Any domain.
Intelligent Waves is seeking a Senior Capture Manager within the
The Senior Capture Manager will work closely with Chief Growth
Officer (CGO) to focus on positioning and capturing new business
contracts within the DoD and Federal Law Enforcement markets. We
are looking for an energetic person with track record of success
capturing and winning new contracts.
Employees are required to follow all company and customer site
- Lead capture efforts for multiple opportunities to successful
- Plan, organize, and manage captures primarily within the
domains of Cybersecurity, Data Management, Network Engineering and
platform support for customers in the DoD.
- Lead overall capture strategy development in collaboration with
Client Operations Team, Solution Architects and SMEs to develop
solutions that offer customers recognized value, are differentiated
and offer a true value to our customers
- Lead the development of customer engagement strategies to
define and shape opportunities
- Engage Chief Growth Officer and other IW leadership through the
established Gate Review process, once the opportunity has been
- Develop B&P spend plans and track all associated expenses
with the capture effort.
- Shape opportunities by arranging meetings, initiating call
plans and technical demonstrations, helping to shape procurement
outcomes, and strengthening IW relationships with
- Develop and execute effective call plans for meetings with
target clients, acquisition offices, program managers, and industry
- Assist in the development of successful pricing strategies,
identifying risks, and interpreting solicitation requirements with
IW Client Operations, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Proposal
Managers on win themes and technical solutions.
- Interface and manage teaming partners for existing relationship
as well as developing potential future partners for upcoming
- Meet or exceed established performance goals in support of
overall corporate growth and success.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of related experience in the
Federal and DoD environment; Federal contracting/business
development/capture management experience is a must.
- Must have a demonstrated/verifiable track record of proven
success in the design and implementation of sound capture
strategies, and success winning contracts above $50M.
- Strong written and oral communications skills; successful
proposal writing experience
- Direct experience leading the capture of unrestricted and
restricted prime opportunities within the DoD and Federal Law
- Experience capturing Full and Open, Single-Award, and BPA
contracts and task orders from existing IDIQs.
- Desire to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving business
- Must have a mature and active network of contacts relevant to
the market and the contractor industry that supports and operates
within those markets.
- Proven track record in building accomplished teams, developing
and selling solutions, and executing strategic campaigns.
- Experience building and maintaining high-level relationships
and demonstrated ability to prospect and close new
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Able to work extend hours and weekends when needed.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage
well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote
- The desire to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving
- Self-sufficiency; ability to operate with a strong sense of
urgency under tight deadlines
- A team player "mentality."
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing
quality engineering and intelligence solutions to our clients, and
it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a generous
benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, paid
vacation leave, and paid life & disability packages. We also invest
in our employees' futures by providing a matching 401K contribution
with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition
bonuses, and much, much more.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and
employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal
laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age,
gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation
and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with
disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or
A Veteran Friendly Organization
Keywords: Intelligent Waves, LLC., Reston , Senior Capture Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!