Workplace Delivery Program Manager
Company: Fannie Mae
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an
affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of
Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the
future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive
team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you
will help lead our industry forward and make your career.Job
As a valued colleague on our Enterprise Workplace team, you will
guide the facility AV (audio visual) team and provide expert advice
on end-to-end management of programs that address strategic
initiatives, operational needs, and other key business issues by
aligning multiple projects, products, processes, and stakeholders.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKEThe Workplace Delivery - Program Management
- Lead Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each
day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you
can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate and manage our facility Audio Visual programs and
initiatives. AV is including, but not limited to, digital signage,
room reservations systems, occupancy sensors, desk hoteling and
cable television systems.
- Monitor the maintenance and report on goals, processes, and
progress for the facility audio visual programs or
- Collaborate with leaders and stakeholders to gain support for
the facility audio visual programs or initiatives.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and vendors; will
supervise a team of facility contractors. Qualifications
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAMMinimum Required Experiences
- 4 years related experience
- Program and project management experience.
- Ability to learn and interest in technology solutions for
facility AV, digital signage, etc.
- Strong customer service and relationship management
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to
ensure successful project completion.
- Ability to work with people with different functional expertise
respectfully and cooperatively towards a common goal.
- Proven ability to influence including negotiating, persuading
others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict.Desired
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience
in a way that is engaging and easy to understand.
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the
form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs
and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI.
- Experience helping an organization to plan and manage change in
effort to meet strategic objectives.
- Prior experience doing performance measurements including
evaluating programs, evaluating vendors, and defining and measuring
- Experience using scheduling software to book events.
- Skilled in Microsoft Teams.
- Skilled in Excel.
REF10647TIn response to COVID-19, Fannie Mae has adapted our
workplace and hiring processes to better safeguard our employees,
candidates, and new hires. We understand that this is an
unprecedented situation and Fannie Mae is committed to creating
protocols for these processes that are agile and conform with
federal, state, and local health administration guidance. While the
company's operating status for on-site work is currently voluntary,
the majority of Fannie Mae's workforce is remote until further
notice. We continue to conduct all interviews and onboarding
virtually. In addition, all employees who wish to come on site must
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and enter their vaccination
information into a confidential HR system before arriving at the
facility, unless they have an approved accommodation. Click here to
go directly to information about accommodations.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling
opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation in the application process, email us at
Keywords: Fannie Mae, Reston , Workplace Delivery Program Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!