Sr. Manager, Global Service Operations
Company: Transaction Network Services
Posted on: June 14, 2022
An extraordinarily talented group of individuals work together
every day to drive TNS' success, from both professional and
personal perspectives. Come join the excellence!OverviewAs an
integral member of Operations, the candidate will work closely with
both the Business and Operations Departments, leading a team of
technical service managers to help ensure that Customer
Satisfaction is being maintained, and that delivery and support
processes are operating at optimal levels. The scope of this
activity covers processes and services across multiple functional
teams, as well as all three TNS business verticals.
This role will also play a key aspect in identifying, scoping, and
executing on key strategic initiatives with regards to business and
operational processes and supporting systems, and includes direct
ownership and accountability for the successful implementation of
business improvement and transformation
- Leading a team of technical service managers, provide support
to the TNS business with the mission of being the main customer
advocate representing TNS Operations.
- Work closely with Network Operations team to provide proactive
and reactive assistance across a diverse range of topics in order
to resolve any service issues throughout the lifecycle of a
- Working with your team, oversee and ensure that all ITSM
programs are producing the desired outcomes, service levels are
being met, and that customer satisfaction is being achieved.
- As the manager of this team, you will be responsible for
further developing and delivering on metrics and KPI's to help
quantify the success of these programs.
- Proactively identifying, scoping, and executing on key
strategic initiatives, as well as working with a group of
operations and business executives to identify opportunities and
prioritize efforts and resources in support of these
- Support customer meetings on a recurring and ad-hoc basis
including creation and delivery of QBR's and other presentations up
to the executive level.
- As required, provide support to interface between customers and
Operational Support, Service Transition, Sales and Finance Teams to
facilitate resolution to production, delivery, or other service
- This role may be called on to occasionally help support the
Incident Management Process during major or high-profile incidents
including acting as a major incident manager or supporting requests
to provide assistance outside of normal business hours.
- Work closely with Network Operations teams to provide proactive
and reactive assistance to a diverse range of issues to meet
customer obligations and requirements as defined in customers
- Build relationships and awareness across multiple functional
groups to develop solutions and operational processes to solve
complex business challenges.
- Ensure all program, project and relevant customer documentation
is centralized and available, and kept up to date within TNS
- This team is directly responsible for the production of formal
Root Cause Analysis Reporting for both internal and external
- Work across the Service Management and Operations teams to
ensure the ITIL Service Management framework and practices are
embodied for all initiatives.QualificationsQualifications:
- Expert level knowledge of ITIL, including extensive experience
with the ITIL Framework for IT Service Management including proven
ability to analyze, recommend, and execute on ITIL adoption and
implementation of process and platform improvements across a wide
range of technologies and technical disciplines.
- Previous management experience in a technical support, service
operations, or service delivery role.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Project, Visio,
- Background in Fintech or telecommunications technologies.
- Customer and business focused
- Flexible approach to working hours in support of a large 24/7
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with both
executive level and technical individuals, internally and
externally to TNS.Optional Desired Qualifications:
- 10 Plus Years of Relevant Experience
- Project Management Certifications such as Prince2 PMBOK
- Experience in a customer Support or Account Management
- Project management skills
- Customer Support backgroundEducation and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree within Computer Science/IT/eCommerce or the
- ITIL Expert level certification. Additional Business Process
Improvement Certifications such as Six Sigma or Kepner-Tregoe are
desired.If you are passionate about technology, love personal
growth and opportunity, come see what TNS is all about!TNS is an
equal opportunity employer. TNS evaluates qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected
veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally
Keywords: Transaction Network Services, Reston , Sr. Manager, Global Service Operations, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!