Electrification & Energy Efficiency Sr. Project Manager
Posted on: June 14, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is currently seeking a
Electrification & Energy Efficiency Sr. Project Manager .Leidos
helps solve complex challenges - such as grid resiliency,
electrification, and integrated demand-side management - through
our comprehensive services and solutions. Our services include
program management, engineering, distribution planning and design,
site planning, construction project management, and advanced data
analysis. Utility Electrification is a fast paced high growth
market that requires a person with a deep level of skill and
professionalism.The successful candidate will be responsible for
planning, managing and executing marketing and outreach activities
for a utility-sponsored industrial energy efficiency program
working closely with the Director and Operations Manager. The
qualified candidate will also offer programmatic strategy
recommendations as well as suggestions or improvements to
operations and management of the Leidos supported utility programs
in New England and New York.This position plans, organizes, directs
and controls Electrification and Energy Efficiency Project
coordination, scheduling delivery and support. This includes
customer and factory interface and vendor logistics as well as
transition to post commissioning service.Primary
- Overseeing the execution of projects, ensuring that all related
activities are performed in accordance with Leidos policy,
contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety &
environment requirements, financial targets and schedule
- Leading the project team, establishing the project execution
approach and overseeing project hand-over, execution planning and
monitoring and control activities for both internal and external
resources to accomplish all project goals.
- Defining all project plan documents in relation to scope,
budget, permitting, schedule and risk management.
- Monitoring each stage of project implementation to ensure best
practices in terms of cost control, resource efficiency, risk
management and health, safety and the environment.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and
external stakeholders, effectively communicating with all
stakeholders and acting as the key contact for the customer as an
escalation point for project issues.
- Driving the formal acceptance of the project, contract
close-out and acknowledgement by the customer.
- Guiding, motivating, coaching and developing the skills,
knowledge and competencies of the project team.
- Being the driving force behind the choice of technical
solutions that guarantee product quality within budget.Basic
- Ideally requires a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- More than 20 years of experience in the electric utility
industry working as an account manager delivering utility core and
energy efficiency services.
- Leadership experience in project execution, with strong,
well-developed communication, influencing and coaching skills.
- Experience working with utility sponsored energy efficiency,
demand response and smart grid programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.Pay
Range:$90,350 - $139,000 - $187,650Pay Range:Pay Range - -The
Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and
not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors
considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Electrification & Energy Efficiency Sr. Project Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!