Corporate EVMS Implementation Manager
Posted on: June 18, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos has a career opening for a
Corporate EVMS Implementation Manager.Position Summary:The position
is on the Corporate Earned Value Management (EVM) Center of
Excellence (COE) team leading and executing the core
responsibilities of EVM and scheduling across the enterprise. The
EVM COE is responsible for all aspects of planning, infrastructure
and tools, implementations, training and surveillance for Leidos.
The position is responsible for leading and supporting all aspects
of scheduling and EVMS implementations, program support, training,
tools, and surveillance functions from proposal, to preparation for
award, to start-up through IBRs and continuing through the
execution lifecycle.The ideal candidate is recognized as an
experienced leader who has expertise in a broad range of functional
areas and disciplines; including program management, EVMS
implementations and compliance, scheduling, financial disciplines
(pricing, program finance, FP&A, etc.), contract management,
and strong understanding of inter-company functional relationships.
The ideal candidate is able to lead a team of individual
contributors, program finance analysts (PFAs), schedulers, Control
Account Managers (CAMs), Program Managers, and line executives. The
position provides leadership and hands on support to the program
EVMS support teams, CAMs, and Program Managers to improve program
planning and execution while ensuring compliance with contractual
requirements and company policy and procedures. As the principal
EVMS implementation SME, the position works closely with program
teams, other functions, and line managers to establish, maintain,
and grow key government customer relationships and to help drive
program growth and execution of the Business Plan. It is important
to note that the Leidos EVMS portfolio has programs across many
diverse customer environments (e.g., DoD, FAA, Intel, DHS,
Healthcare), contracting scenarios (e.g., integrated subks, formal
flowdown, reporting only, EVMS on FFP), and across a range of
dollar values with different levels of external and internal
understanding and buy-in. The ideal candidate will have various
experiences across these diverse challenges.Primary
- Responsible for the implementation of EVMS and scheduling
- Supports improved proposal and implementation support by
providing training and providing objective assessments of
- In coordination with the Director of Surveillance, supports
internal and external surveillance, audits and reviews.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, training, and
maintenance of automated EVMS processes and tools.
- Requires deep management and leadership knowledge of Program
Management and EVMS to lead cross-family projects or program teams
or mange across multiple disciplines.
- Responsible for supporting the organization's EVMS talent
development, performance management, and business strategy.
- Supports programs in operational decisions and provides advice
on enhancing the performance of the portfolio of projects in the
- Aligning and integrating Agile software practices with
traditional scheduling and EVMS best practices for improved program
- Utilizes expert domain knowledge, professional principles and
theories to develop advanced concepts, techniques, solutions and
- Serves as a subject matter expert within professional area
providing a thorough understanding of EVMS, deliverable content,
issue identification/resolution, etc.
- Regularly interacts with senior executive leadership
(internally or client) regarding matters of strategic importance to
- Typically negotiates and develop shared solutions to convince
internal and external parties to accept concepts, practices and
approaches of the area.
- Significant interface with Program Managers, Contracts and
Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other organizations.
- May participate in new business proposals through EVMS
requirements, schedule support, and providing input for cost
volumes to management.Basic Qualifications:
- Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 10+
years prior relevant experience or Masters with 7+ years prior
- Generally has 5+ years experience leading EVMS
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Scheduling Professional (SP) certification
- Earned Value Profession (EVP) certification
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of using tools like
Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera P6, Deltek Open Plan, Deltek
Cobra, Deltek Acumen Fuse, OPDEC, Steelray Project Analyzer,
RiskyProject, Deltek PM Compass, Deltek wInsight, Deltek CostPoint,
and other Scheduling and EVMS tools.Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00
- $156,000.00 - $210,600.00#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Corporate EVMS Implementation Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!