Senior Product Manager(ERP and CRM)
Posted on: June 19, 2022
cumatica is a company on a mission. We are a leading innovator
in cloud ERP with customers located around the world. But don't
take our word for it-read what analysts like Gartner and Nucleus
Research have to say about us.Acumatica is a leading provider of
cloud business management software that empowers small and mid-size
businesses to unlock their potential and drive growth. Built on the
world's best cloud and mobile technology and a unique
customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of
fully integrated business management applications, such as
Financials, Construction, Distribution, and CRM, on a robust and
flexible platform. In an interconnected world, Acumatica enables
customers to take full control of their businesses, play to their
organizations' unique strengths, and support their clients by
following them anywhere on any device.Acumatica's culture is casual
and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our
mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value
work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly
customer service, and making a difference in the world. Acumatica
offers exceptional professional and financial growth
potential.Acumatica is looking for a Senior Product Manager with
expertise in ERP and CRM software. The product manager will help
our business customers drive sales using marketing and sales force
automation, streamline support and services processes, and gain a
360 view of pipelines and customers. The product manager will apply
their knowledge to increase the usability of existing solutions as
well as develop and launch new products and solutions.What you will
- Manage the product line life cycle from strategic planning to
- Drive adoption of the Acumatica CRM in the marketplace by
setting and achieving sales goals.
- Drive a solution set across development and marketing teams
based on market requirements, user and buyer personas, product
planning, and communication.
- Write and present product positioning documents.
- Create, maintain, and present external product roadmaps.
- Create business cases for new features and ensure senior
management is presented with the information necessary to make
informed decisions.Market Analysis
- Perform market analysis including research, technology
assessment, competitive landscape and analysis, and market problems
- Prepare and present quantitative analysis of market size,
product performance, win/loss studies, and operational
- Contact and visit existing Customers and Partners to gather
requirements and gain market knowledge.
- Document and present market requirements.Program Management
- Manage product pricing and promotions.
- Work with marketing to organize customer references and
- Participate in events, focus groups, and seminars.
- Participate in build versus buy development resource
- Manage end to end responsibility for the success of the product
line for vertical markets.Product Launch Readiness
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Execute new product release activities and coordination across
the entire organization.
- Identify beta customers and manage the beta and managed
availability release processes.
- Review documentation and training materials and provide
feedback and guidance to Education teams.
- Review output of the Quality Assurance group to ensure the
needs of customers, prospects, partners, and markets are built and
delivered to a high level of satisfaction.
- Review functional design documents and work with the
development team with its associated project development
- Develop and manage sales tools including pricing calculators,
collateral reviews, video demo assets, battle cards, and more.You
are a great fit for this position if:
- You have ERP and CRM business application experience.
- You have 5+ years of product management, development,
coordination and/or delivery experience with SaaS business
- You have experience working with cross discipline,
geographically dispersed teams.
- You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a
big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a
- You enjoy spending time in the market to understand our
customer's use of our products and find innovative solutions for
the broader market.
- You are detail oriented and organized, with strong decision
making and time-management skills
- You have large company experience that you would like to apply
to a smaller team.
- You know how to build an action plan, laying out goals,
strategies, tactics, and timelines.
- You know how to listen, ask questions, and solve problems.
- You are self-driven and realistic about your goals.
- You have exceptional organizational and communication skills.
Acumatica is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Acumatica, Reston , Senior Product Manager(ERP and CRM), Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!