Contracts Representative/Contracts Manager
Posted on: June 23, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:The Health Group of Leidos is seeking
multiple Contracts positions (entry level Associate Contracts
Representative to Sr. Contracts Manager). The candidate will be
responsible for supporting contract activities in support of the
Military & Veterans Health Solutions Operation. Our candidate will
have progressive experience providing cradle-to-grave contract
administration support for complex FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, and
T&M government contracts including RFP analysis, hands-on
proposal development including the development of terms and
conditions, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract
negotiation, and contract/task order administration and
- Responsible for the overall contract compliance of assigned
tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and
procedures, and applicable laws for both CONUS and OCONUS
- Work closely with the functional Team with the objective of
becoming a trusted adviser by achieving day-to-day objectives with
significant impact on operational results or project
- Proactively engage with customer (Government) contracting
counterparts to build enduring relationships.
- Work to influence team members regarding solution design,
process and/or approaches.
- Multi-task and prioritize work activities in a fast paced
environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the
- Frequently interact both orally and face to face with other
contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management and
external and internal customers (including company
- Lead the review and analysis of RFPs, prepare compliant and
complete cost/price proposals, and represent Leidos' interests
during negotiations and contract administration.
- Identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate
appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and
- Engage with capture and proposal team as an integrated team
member supporting proposal development. Ensure proposal submission
is timely and compliant.
- Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas
and client team members.
- May communicate with parties external to the organization
(e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.).
- Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution
design, process and/or approaches.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of related experience.
Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu
of a Bachelor's degree.
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration OR a
- Expert knowledge with government contracts with emphasis on
acquisition strategies and proposal evaluation.
- Excellent negotiation skills, including experience negotiating
complex terms and conditions.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience supervising OR leading
- Must have experience with all contract types and a working
knowledge of FAR/DFAR.
- Experience with non-disclosure agreements and Contractor
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with
executive management and staff regarding Contracts with high
degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
- Ability to establish relationships externally and within the
- Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Experience with multiple contracts types, and cost-type
contracts is strongly preferred.
- Experience with complex defense acquisition programs is a
plus.Our Health Business is helping to make the world safer,
healthier, and more efficient for defense and civilian agencies and
commercial clients around the globe. From the research bench to the
patient bedside, we integrate engineering, science, and clinical
insights with technology to develop impactful, outcome-based
solutions. Recognized as a Top 3 Health IT provider, Leidos draws
on decades of success to deliver a range of solutions and services
designed to meet the healthcare challenges of today. We deliver a
broad range of customizable, scalable solutions to hospitals and
health systems, biomedical organizations, and every U.S. federal
agency focused on health. Leidos works with customers across the
continuum of care to improve clinical, operational, and financial
outcomes with innovative solutions that advance the next generation
of care. Our mission is to contribute to creating a healthier
- Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working
for a world-class employer.
- When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of
Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"Pay
Range:Pay Range - -
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Contracts Representative/Contracts Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!