VP Business Development - TIL
Company: CACI International
Posted on: September 18, 2022
VP Business Development - TILJob Category: Business Development
and MarketingTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to
Start: TS/SCI with PolygraphEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of
Travel Required: Up to 25%Type of Travel: LocalCACI is currently
searching for a Vice President of Business Development to expand
their existing business for our Technology Innovation & Labs (TIL)
Operating Group, within the National Security & Innovative
Solutions Sector (NSIS). TIL provides advanced, bespoke solutions
through best-in-class R&D, and engineering. With continued
investment in next generation capabilities in Spectral Intelligence
and C5ISR domain, along with new market positioning, the group
promotes our legacy of solving the toughest challenges for national
security.CACI requires a seasoned business development executive
who brings a strategic perspective and a track record of success in
growing and expanding new/existing business. The ideal candidate
will have broad market awareness (spanning the Defense,
Intelligence, and Federal Civilian spaces) and possess Spectral
Intelligence, C5ISR domain expertise knowledge and creative
energy/aptitude to leverage that core expertise to develop new
opportunities. She/he will have proven experience leading a growth
organization and ability to shape and drive a positive winning
culture. The successful candidate will have a strong personal brand
and possess deep visibility in both industry and customer spaces.
This person will also possess a track record of success leading
large capture and growth initiatives and winning large and complex
services & solutions opportunities in the Federal Government
sector. The role will report to the NSIS Sector SVP, Business
Development and will directly support the TIL Group EVP.More About
- Oversee the business development team and all growth within the
TIL Group; be a strategic voice on the leadership team.
- Build the pipeline for organic growth by ensuring excellence in
delivery of full life cycle business development activities across
operating segments, including strategic planning, management of bid
and proposal (B&P) resources, target identification, capture
strategies, proposal management, contract award and customer
relations within the Spectral Intelligence community.
- Provide critical linkages between the long-term strategic plan
and near-term new business actions and partner with the Group EVP
and Sector SVP to ensure effective use of business development
resources across the group as well as identifying and responding to
key customer relationship needs.
- Collaborate with functional counterparts across CACI to ensure
winning solutions are brought forward to customers and positions
the Sector for strategic, enterprise-wide campaigns.
- Identify and develop bench strength for business development
talent for the Group.
- Advise on plans for key customers and provide additional
leadership and expertise in other new business matters including
the following: strategic planning, competitive intelligence and
market analysis, and M&A strategy.
- Contribute to the leadership by providing guidance and counsel,
as required on operational issues in partnership with peers from
contracts, finance, human resources and technologyYoull Bring These
- A minimum of 10 years of business development and strategy
support of the federal government, commercial, and/or international
clients. Experience in organizations known for building high
performing business development functions, as well as quality
strategic planning processes.
- Broad market awareness coupled with a demonstrated history of
winning large-scale, competitive acquisitions across the companys
core market strengths Defense, Intelligence, National & Homeland
Security, and federal civilian government.
- Deep domain experience in one or more of the following areas:
National Intelligence Systems, Government Organization Advanced
Technology Priorities, Engineering Services, Spectral
Intelligenceand C5ISR domain expertise.
- Demonstrated experience growing, mentoring, and leading
- Strategic insight and execution across the entire capture
process are required. Experience with all contract types (e.g.,
FFP, T&M, cost plus) as well as non-IDIQ and IDIQ single or
multiple aware contracts is expected.
- Proven experience with strategic planning, large-scale capture
management, and customer relationship management with other major
providers in the same arena.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build win-win
partnerships externally with customers and within a
firm/corporation, with a particular focus on understanding how to
leverage technology differentiators.
- Demonstrated ability to identify emerging business trends
resulting in strategy recommendations to senior management.
- The ability to constructively influence and interact at the
highest levels of the corporate structure, including Board
- Excellent communication skills and highly effective
interpersonal skills are required as well as an ability to inspire
confidence and provide business development leadership throughout
- The ability and willingness to travel, as needed, is
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university in
Business, Technology, or a related field (Masters Degree
- Requires TS /SCI Polygraph preferred.What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to
make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI International, Reston , VP Business Development - TIL, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!