Posted on: September 20, 2022
Since its founding in 1879, AAFMAA has earned a trusted
reputation of providing life insurance and assistance services to
military members and their survivors. Today, AAFMAA passionately
protects members of the American Armed Forces and their families
with life insurance coverage, wealth management and trust services,
Premier Services and our singularly unique Survivor Assistance
Services. AAFMAA is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the
team and help lead AAFMAA's integrated marketing communications
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the CMO in leading the development and
execution of a high-impact, cost-effective, integrated marketing
communications program targeting key member segments to drive sales
and significantly increase brand awareness.
- Lead the SpouseLink program, working closely with the President
and CMO, to engage with Military Spouses, provide information about
AAFMAA's products and services, and ultimately generate increased
sales for AAFMAA.
- Oversee the daily operations of the marketing team, including
employees, dedicated contractors, external agencies, partners and
vendors, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow.
- Manage several annual major corporate sponsor relationships and
cultivate new ones including opportunity discovery, sponsorship
program design, contracting and execution.
- Assist in ongoing enterprise brand management including
monitoring and enforcement of brand standards in all business
- Assist in creation, management and execution of marketing
budget, including invoice and expense tracking against budget.
- Oversee all traditional and digital marketing execution
including advertising, collateral, events, media relations,
webinars, direct email, website, SEO/PPC, sponsored content, and
display. Track and report on marketing and business KPIs using both
raw data and analytics systems.
- Support day-to-day marketing points-of-contact for internal
customers, working within business units and departments, providing
marketing expertise and execution services, as necessary.
- Lead marketing coordination efforts using project management
tools and marketing execution using marketing automation
- Attend promotional events, as needed. Approximately 5-10%
- 6-8 years of marketing experience including personnel
management; financial services industry experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
editing and proofreading
- Well organized with strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven experience in traditional and digital marketing best
practices and operations
- Experience directing and analyzing reports using raw data and
- Experience in agency, vendor, partner, and sponsorship
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, social media platforms,
marketing automation systems, project management tools, and
aptitude for other technology solutions
- Military experience and/or military spouses, highly
Keywords: AAFMAA, Reston , Marketing Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!