Information Technology Business Relationship Manager
Posted on: November 21, 2022
About usGate Gourmet, a gategroup company, is the world's
largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services
for the airline industry. For the past 70 years, we have served
over 250 carriers in more than 30 countries. Gate Gourmet combines
culinary expertise with the highest standards of food safety and
production to deliver delicious, healthy, and affordable meals to
over 270 million travelers around the globe.
Job SummaryReporting to the IT Senior Service Manager, the IT
Business Relationship Manager for Food Service is accountable to
coordinate IT service and support delivery in the NA and LATAM Food
Service business.The IT Business Relationship Manager (IT BRM) will
assure a high level of user focus and service orientation being the
main contact point for the region, managing local/regional IT
demand, delivering projects, and supervising IT support and
operations teams.The IT BRM is the go-to person and escalation
point for all IT-related topics within the NA/LATAM Food Service
business.He/She will establish and maintain strong relationships
with senior business management as well as the vendors and partners
to understand IT demands and represent Global IT.He/She will assure
that IT services are provided within the given SLAs and of the
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and review process of the IT landscape for new
systems in the Food Services division.
- Drive execution across multiple complex projects.
- Drives business interactions to ensure close collaboration with
the business partner with a focus on innovation/growth.
- Manages the Service Requests and Projects in close
collaboration with business/IT according to the processes within
- Ensure the operations of IT solutions with internal resources
and be accountable for the proper management of external resources
within the team.
- Supports business through RFPs processes.
- Close Stakeholder Management and business partnering with a
high degree of customer satisfaction regarding the delivered IT
- Lead the continuous improvement process within IT.
- Manage identified IT Security and Information Risk Management
tasks and observations and solve them.
- Facilitates and gives recommendations on execution, signs off
from stakeholders on various future state design decisions and
Go/No Go decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, IT, or a related field.
- IT BRM certification is a plus.
- 5+ year experience, ideally in an IT Business Relationship
Manager position in an entrepreneurial IT environment.
- 3+ year experience, ideally as an IT Project Manager in an
entrepreneurial IT environment, managing initiatives with an AGILE
- Work experience in a large multinational, matrix-structured
company, able to navigate interfaces between different parts of a
global business (e.g., marketing, manufacturing) and understand
connected services and architecture
- Expert, high-level knowledge of emerging technology
- Understanding of key application and infrastructure
technologies and associated architectural considerations.
- Has a broad knowledge and understanding of IT Security and
- Understands budget impact and dependencies.
- Knowledge of AGILE project methodology
- Good understanding of IT security
- Proven ability to work in a global environment.
- Effective relationship building.
- Cross-functional collaboration.
- Time management.
- Prioritizing multiple projects/tasks.
Language / Communication Skills:
- Excellent English and Spanish skills. Any other language used
in the company will be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must also be
good listener able to communicate effectively with top
- Must be organized and possess ability to handle multiple
priorities in a fast-paced environment, with a proactive
Job DimensionsGeographic Responsibility: North America-LATAMType of
Employment: Full-timeExemption Classification: ExemptTravel %: Some
international travel may be required
Gategroup Competencies Required to be Successful in the Job:
- Thinking - Information Search and analysis & problem resolution
- Engaging - Understanding others, Team Leadership and Developing
- Inspiring - Influencing and building relationships, Motivating
and Inspiring, Communicating effectively
- Achieving - Delivering business results under pressure,
Championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the PositionEmployees at
gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity,
Passion, and Accountability. To demonstrate these Values, we expect
to observe the following from everyone:
- We treat each other with respect and we act with integrity
- We communicate and keep each other informed
- We put our heads together to problem-solve and deliver
excellence as a team
- We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little
- We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility
for our actions, and learn from our mistakes
- We do what we say we will do when we say we are going to do
- We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to
make someone's day better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to
this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management
reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign
other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of this position.gategroup is an equal
opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran status, disability status or other category under
applicable law.For further information regarding Equal Employment
Opportunity, copy and paste the following URL into your web
Keywords: gategroup, Reston , Information Technology Business Relationship Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!