Cloud Program Manager, Global Public Sector, Google Cloud
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
* 7 years of experience delivering material digital transformation
projects to global organizations.
* Experience in program management, client service, or management
* Additional background check clearance to work with government
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
* MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical
* Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information
security clearance with full scope polygraph.
* Experience working with a cross-functional, geographically
dispersed team and customer base and collaborating with channel
partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to
deliver high-impact solutions in the Public Sector.
* Knowledge of the broader cloud marketplace and the
differentiators of various Cloud offerings.
* Ability to learn, understand, and work with new and emerging
technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build
what's next for their business - all with technology built in the
cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and
scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to
applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to
helping our customers - developers, small and large businesses,
educational institutions and government agencies - see the benefits
of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team
in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in
understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future
of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with
customers, employees and partners.
As a Google Cloud Program Manager, you will specialize in program
management. You will be responsible for governance and
orchestration of large scale cloud engagements. You will support
our customers and internal teams' delivery and execution of our
largest programs. You will plan and execute the governance of cloud
adoption, IT transformation, or cloud migrations.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations' ability to digitally
transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform,
industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade
solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology - all on
the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200
countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted
partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business
* Lead the program management of multi-functional Google Cloud
Professional Services projects, covering program planning, delivery
assurance and verification, tracking and reporting, and risk and
* Manage the risks, issues, and actions for account(s), and track
them to meet expected outcomes and timelines, building mitigation
plans as the program evolves.
* Manage the delivery quality of the partner teams and resources
* Take various project requirements and organize them into clear
goals and objectives, and break down large projects/processes into
sub-projects and sub-processes that could be executed by other
teams or partners.
* Support all areas of customer efforts to include Presales,
Preparation, Delivery, and Closeout spanning multiple teams
including Sales, Customer Engineering, and Product Management.
Keywords: Google Inc., Reston , Cloud Program Manager, Global Public Sector, Google Cloud, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!