Manager, Corporate Finance
Company: General Dynamics
Posted on: November 26, 2022
General Dynamics is a market leader in business aviation; land
and expeditionary combat systems, armaments and munitions;
shipbuilding and marine systems; and information systems and
technologies. With over 100,000 employees in 71 countries, we
operate globally through five business groups: Aerospace, Combat
Systems, Marine Systems, and Technologies. As a Corporate
Headquarters employee, working in Reston, Virginia, you will gain a
broad understanding of the General Dynamics' portfolio; work with
accomplished professionals; enjoy a work-life balance, and grow
your career while your leadership invests in your continued
professional success. General Dynamics is committed to helping our
employees and their families lead healthy, productive lives.
General Dynamics offers a wide array of plans in its flexible
benefits program with options to help our employees succeed at work
and at home. We proudly support a culture of inclusion that
encourages a work environment that honors diverse opinions.General
Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that
is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
EOE/Disability/Veteran. - -Note: -This opportunity is posted at two
levels to allow candidates with varying experience the ability to
apply. - The final level selected will be based on the successful
candidate's experience. -Summary: As a Manager, Corporate Finance
supporting the corporate headquarters of a global, Fortune 100
Aerospace and Defense contractor, you will work closely with senior
leadership performing strategic and tactical financial analysis
contributing to a broad array of corporate finance initiatives. -
Working as part of the corporate team focused on continuous
improvement, you will develop solutions, concepts and ideas
contributing to the company's financial activities. - -
- Build and maintain models for capital structures, credit rating
scenarios, working capital levels, net interest expense and other
benchmarking analysis and trends.
- Manage financial analysis and execution for bond and commercial
paper issuance, dividend payments, share repurchases, leases and
mergers and acquisitions.
- Manage rating agency, credit and banking relationships.
- Supervise quarterly debt covenant compliance diligence and
- Support the company's defined benefit and contribution plan
analysis and administration and assist with BOD presentations.
- Manage international trade transactions (e.g., letters of
- Coordinate quarter end reporting process.
- Manage cross border intercompany funding and transactions.
- Support on special projects and other financial analysis as
needed.Education & Training Requirements: - - - - - - - -
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- MBA and CTP strongly preferred. -Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of Ten (10) years experience with demonstrated
knowledge in finance is required, treasury experience preferred.
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret financial and
- Ability to motivate and mentor team members, presenting new
opportunities and challenges for additional development.
- Ability to work confidently with Senior Management.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and a willingness to
do what it takes to get the job done.
- Must be able to work competently under time constraints with
- Must be adaptable and proficient in managing multiple
- Required to demonstrate ability to perform duties and exhibit
excellent record of attendance.
- Must be fully proficient in MS Office Suite, including Word,
Excel and PowerPoint. Treasury Workstation experience desired.
- Must be able to travel by air and car to CONUS locations on a
- Must be willing to work all days that banks are open for
business (including company holiday office closures).
- Be willing to work in the CHQ office Monday through Friday
during regular business hours.
- Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated by start date, unless medical
or religious exceptions apply. -For Individuals with Disabilities,
Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments: General
Dynamics CHQ is committed to ensuring that our employment process
is open to all individuals. General Dynamics CHQ provides
reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during
any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical
condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable
accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.If you need
assistance applying for this position, please send an email to
email@example.com or call 703-876-3276. Please
provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist
you.Important LinksClick here for a summary of your equal
employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.Click
here for a summary of your pay transparency rights.General Dynamics
CHQ participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more
details.General Dynamics CHQ participa en E-Verify. Descargue el
PDF para m--s detalles.
Keywords: General Dynamics, Reston , Manager, Corporate Finance, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!