Product Support Manager - TS/SCI Required
Company: LMI Consulting, LLC
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Product Support Manager - TS/SCI Required
# of Openings
LMI is seeking a cleared Logistics Product Support Manager to
support the U.S. Army Tactical Exploitation of National
Capabilities (TENCAP) office. The candidate must be able to work
independently, perform in a team setting, and support client
meetings and related engagements. LMI is a private government
consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management
of the government. Founded in 1961, we deliver the best value for
the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our mission
of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder
value. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias,
and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our
clients value our Specialized services in logistics, intelligence,
homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets.
We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented,
hardworking people who share that conviction. We offer a generous
compensation package with excellent benefits that start the first
day of employment. Business casual dress, flex time, and tuition
reimbursement are a few of our many work-life benefits available to
our employees. LMI has been named a 2022 #TopWorkplace in the
United States by Top Workplaces! We are honored to be recognized as
a company that values a people-centered culture, and we are
grateful to our employees for making this possible!
- Manage all logistics functions
effectively to meet worldwide operational requirements.
- Provide timely and effective logistics support and determine
sequences and time phasing, problems arising from location of
operational area, and other factors, such as environmental and
human factors affecting systems.
- Manage deployable Field Services Representatives to conduct
on-site support for systems and projects.
- Coordinate workload activities to include execution of end-item
installation, repair, maintenance, modification, system removal,
and system deployment.
- Execute purchase activities after government approval of the
requests and provide production/supply lead time information.
- Execute general warehouse operations and control.
- Support end-item sparing requirements and provide sparing
recommendations at the field and sustainment levels of
- Maintain a sustainment level repair capability for the system
and designated secondary items.
- Support Packaging/Preservation, Handling, Shipping &
Transportation at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Provide Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) management and
- Conduct Reliability, Maintainability and Testability (RAM-T)
requirements and develop the contractor RAM-T plan annually.
- Provide technical documentation and publications verification
and validation support for logistics.
- Support logistics through the development of a database and
- Perform a supportability analysis to ensure that all
supportability requirements identified in the supportability
strategy are incorporated into the Integrated Product Support (IPS)
- Submit engineering data for provisioning.
- Develop a Log Demo Plan which includes a proposed fault list
covering the system based on the field-level maintenance
- TS/SCI clearance.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in operations and
- At least five (5) years of integrated product support/logistics
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, logistics, or management
related field of study.
- CONUS and OCONUS travel. Desired:
- Master's degree or higher in engineering, logistics, or
management related field of study.
- Project Management Institute-Project Management Professional
- At least five (5) years of experience facilitating the overall
Life Cycle Management (LCM) of system reliability, availability,
maintainability, supportability, and Life-Cycle Cost (LCC).
- At least three (3) years of experience in Satellite
Communication (SATCOM) equipment or Intelligence Community (IC)
- At least three (3) years of experience in developing logistics
products in accordance with all IPS elements.
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. LMI is committed to the fair
treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and
employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires,
trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, pregnancy, disability, age, protected veteran status,
citizenship status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law. If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with
the application process, please contact email@example.com
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: LMI Consulting, LLC, Reston , Product Support Manager - TS/SCI Required, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!