Program Manager (Environmental, Sourcing)
Posted on: September 10, 2018
Leidos is a leader in the environmental industry with over 40 years providing environmental compliance, planning, and restoration services to civilian and defense agencies. We have many exciting opportunities on the horizon and are seeking highly qualified program managers.
The program manager will be responsible for the effective management of the program including achieving all cost, technical and schedule deliverables, company financial and operational objectives, and customer engagement. The program manager will lead a diverse and geographically disperse team in successfully executing the contract requirements, producing high quality deliverables, and ensuring customer satisfaction. The program manager will meet with management, technical and operating personnel within client organizations to review requirements, present proposed action plans, and to discuss and resolve technical, administrative, and management challenges and issues.
**WORK LOCATION DEPENDENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD**
Additional requirements include:
- BA/BS and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 12+ years of prior relevant experience
- Degree in Engineering, Geology, Chemistry, and/or Environmental Science
- Generally 10+ years of experience supervising or leading diverse/geographically dispersed teams and programs
- Proven program management experience on programs +$50M in total revenue and minimum annual revenue of $8M-$15M, including experience across FFP, T&M, and Cost Reimbursable contracts
- Experience managing large IDIQ/BPA/Task Order driven contracts requiring scale up to meet customer surge requirements while maintaining base level tasks.
- Experience with the management, manpower utilization, and supervision of employees (including subcontractors) of various labor categories and skills in projects
- 15+ years of diverse experience with RCRA/CERCLA studies (investigation, feasibility studies, remedial design and remedial action), air monitoring, air quality studies, quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) including laboratory, and risk assessments.
- Proven experience and interaction with customers at various levels including senior level Preferred Qualifications:
- Current professional license in discipline ? e.g. PE, PG, etc.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Proven experience with customers from civilian and defense agencies (e.g. USACE, NAVFAC, AFCEC, Coast Guard, DOI, EPA, etc.)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world?s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company?s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit . The company?s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Program Manager (Environmental, Sourcing), Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!