A/B Testing Program Manager III
Company: Sprint Corporation
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Job Description : Job SummaryDevelops and implements the web optimization program for all Sprint brands and web properties. Provide AB & Multivariate testing strategy, business requirements and execution. Work with cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of optimized web experiences. Analyze web behavioral data to determine and prioritize testing and optimization roadmap. Understand industry best practices around user experience and design principles. Determines methods and techniques for utilizing data for contextual web targeting. Understands AB testing platforms/capabilities and utilizes solid testing principles. Monitors test roadmap, test schedule, in-flight tests, and provides recommendations to product management and marketing teams. Work with IT and 3rd party vendors on test execution. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- Ability to identify and execute A/B & Multivariate tests in an effort to optimize the overall web experience.
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing platforms (Adobe Target preferred).
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Experience with digital analytics platforms and content management systems.
- Understanding of best practices in testing, targeting, and optimization.
- Create overall A/B testing plan and roadmap.
- Partner with product managers to identify web optimization opportunities.
- Increase sales through A/B test optimization efforts
- Brief stakeholders on plan to include major milestones, detailed explanation of variants in test, definition of KPIs in analysis, and overall expectations.
- Analyze results during test as well as final analysis. Expected to have an in-depth understanding of company KPIs and translate results to actionable insights.
- Setup of tests including validation of variants, tracking requirements, and campaign QA.
- Interface regularly with stakeholders to validate strategy and targeted KPIs.
- Promote culture of testing and optimization within department and across the company.
- Work closely with design and user experience teams to build brand and UX compliant tests.
- Reporting and analysis of tests based on an in-depth understanding of major site conversion funnels.
- Work to increase test efficiency and throughput. This position is located in Reston, VABasic Qualifications Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience Five years web optimization and AB/Multivariate testing experiencePreferred QualificationsAt Sprint, we re more than just talk. We ve changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives. Are you ready for the big time?Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOEMinorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Metro AreaUS-DC-Washington/Metro, US-VA-RestonSprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected VeteransIf you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to careers@sprint. com or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.
Keywords: Sprint Corporation, Reston , A/B Testing Program Manager III, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!